Illinois Babies
Options

Prentice Question

Hi ladies!  Wondering if I should pack a sheets, a blanket and a pillow for my husband who will be "rooming in" with us at Prentice after I deliver.  I know Prentice has some sort of couch / pullout thing, but not sure how comfortable it is or what they provide in terms of linens.  Thanks!

Re: Prentice Question

• Options

We brought a pillow only.  I am about 90% sure there were sheets and a blanket in the room.  The room was definitely warm enough that I don't even know he needed a blanket.

BFP 4/23/09. D&E 7/17/09 16W5D. BFP #2 3/10/10. EDD 11/15/10 Babycakes was born 11/5/10! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    They supplied us with a pillow, sheets, and a blanket for my hubby. However, I froze him out most of the time with our room temp settings so he probably would have preferred another (or thicker) blanket.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks, ladies!

• Options
    DH ended up going back to our condo for a pillow and blanket - he just wasn't comfortable. So I would say at least bring a pillow for him.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Options
    bigv44bigv44 member

HI,

I work here @ NMH, and I usually am on the ONC floor and the patients families don't seem to think the pull-out beds are that comfy.  Bring a  favorite pillow, also they will give you plenty of sheets & will SPOIL YOU!!!

CONGRATS!!

I just found out I am 5wks preggers!!! Can't wait! :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"