Upstate NY Babies
Options

Thankful Thursday

no quote today...but what makes you count your blessings this week?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Thankful Thursday

• Options

I am thankful for DH - he has been really helpful around the house since he has been home the last couple days. He has made dinner, swiffered the kitchen floor and done several loads of laundry, plus his outside chores.

I am thankful for DD and spending time with her - she is changing SO fast. She was 9 months yesterday so now she has been out as long as she was in! She cut her 3rd tooth, and at her dr's appt last week, she was 19 lb 15 oz and 28.5" - my little squishy baby is becoming a big girl!

image        image
  • Options

I'm thankful that the weather has cooled down to enjoyable temps.

I'm thankful all 3 kids have the same bedtime now- 8:30. It's nice to have some quiet time before I go to bed again.

I'm also thankful for my job. I've mentioned it before but it a very, very low key receptionist job. It is my down time for the week. My boss has been very flexible and I just work Tuesdays 4-8. I actually look forward to going. I get dressed up, pack myself a yummy dinner, the Sunday paper and any mail/magazines I got during the week and I just veg. It's pretty awesome. I LOVE my children and being with them 24/7 but this is just the perfect little break.

imageimageLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    EJDIIIEJDIII member

I'm thankful for my new part-time job. My husband's student loans just increased by 400/month, without this added income we'd be in trouble. We did not even know they were increasing until yesterday!

I'm also so thankful that my Mother is watching Bub. After 13 grandchildren and  four great grandchildren-it is something she said she would never do on a consistent basis again. Because of this, I did not even ask her if she would like to watch him, but she offered! She is committing to watching him three days a week for the next nine months. At that point we have to figure something else out, but I'm so so grateful she is doing this! It makes the transition back to work so much easier!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"