Success after IF
Options

Anyone have IKEA Leksvik changing table?

We are trying to find some less expensive baby furniture and really like IKEA's Leksvik crib and changing table (it looks nicer in person than on the site). However, we measured the changing table portion and it's less than 32 inches long, meaning a standard changing table pad won't fit.Ugh-- so frustrating.

Anyone have this or have luck finding a shorter changing pad?

Sorry about the endless changing table posts!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have IKEA Leksvik changing table?

• Options

I don't have it--but when we make it that far, we'll probably get the crib and changing table.  I have bookcases from our living room that don't fit in the LR anymore and have loved the leksvik since we bought the whole LR set....so...I'll be interested in seeing if anyone has any responses for you!

(Am I crazy that I know what will go in the nursery already?) 

• Options
    I can't answer either, but I'll put in a another plug for Leksvik in general. We have the coffee table, corner TV stand and DVD racks and love them. No complaints at all and they've held up through a move too. Gotta love Ikea!
    After 20 months, 3 Clomid cycles and 4 IUI cycles, IVF #1 with ICSI = BFP!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have the Leksvik dresser (changed out knobs to pink crystal) and corner shelf unit (was displayed as puppet theatre at store). We love them both. We opted for the IKEA simple wood changing table (I want to say it was super cheap, like $25 or so??) which I dressed up with fabric, ribbon and tacks. It had only 1 lower shelf underneath it so I found a small white shelf at Target that fit perfectly in it. It is large enough to hold a standard changing pad.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"