Two Under 2
Options

If you could have ANY double stroller (if money is no object)...

...what stroller would you choose? (obviously, money is an issue, but I'm just curious). 
~Annie Marie~
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
natural m/c 3.28.08, image
My Blog

Re: If you could have ANY double stroller (if money is no object)...

• Options
    Baby Jogger City Select and a Baby Jogger Summit XC
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options
    Well I would have 2...the one I have--BJ CS AND a BOB dualie for walks and the beach. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Baby Jogger City Select, and I do have it!!  Love it! 

ttf21e9.aspx

ttf2202.aspx

• Options
    imageMegan.10.06:

Baby Jogger City Select, and I do have it!!  Love it! 

This. We are planning on TTC #2 soon so we decided to get it ahead of time.

• Options
    I already have a City Select and a P&T Explorer.  I'd trade in the Explorer for a Vibe, and add a City Mini double and a Maclaren double umbrella to my fleet :)  (I would also have to expand my house to be able to store all of these strollers, but you did say money was no object).  Hi, I'm roundtheworldgirl and I'm a stroller junkie.
    Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Options
    For those of you answering the BJ City Select...I have read in reviews that the seats are really short and so it does not work well with tall kids.  My DS#1 is 19 months and already 34 1/2 inches.  I have been looking at that stroller to get before DS#2 gets here, but am worried that DS#1 is going to feel cramped...any experiences with that?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

imagenicoleanderic:
    For those of you answering the BJ City Select...I have read in reviews that the seats are really short and so it does not work well with tall kids.  My DS#1 is 19 months and already 34 1/2 inches.  I have been looking at that stroller to get before DS#2 gets here, but am worried that DS#1 is going to feel cramped...any experiences with that?

The 2011 model has seats that are longer than the 2010. I haven't seen them yet but that's the consensus. We have the 2010 model but are planning to order a 2011 2nd seat soon. We figure the younger one (TTC) can take the smaller seat until #1 grows out of the stroller altogether, then we'll just switch the younger kid into the bigger seat.

• Options
    imageOctGirl80:

imagenicoleanderic:

The 2011 model has seats that are longer than the 2010. I haven't seen them yet but that's the consensus. We have the 2010 model but are planning to order a 2011 2nd seat soon. We figure the younger one (TTC) can take the smaller seat until #1 grows out of the stroller altogether, then we'll just switch the younger kid into the bigger seat.

No, they are not longer.  They are deeper.  Meaning that the portion the child sits on is a little bit longer.  The seat height is the same.  And yes, it is short.  My DD1 is 33.5 inches (with a long torso) and her head almost touches the canopy when it's extended.  This, and several other reasons, are why we are selling our CS.  We got a P&T instead.  

Traveling the world with my girls - born 12 months and 18 days apart.
    <a href="http://s5.photobucket.com/albums/y161/putalittlepolkainyourdot/?action=view
  • Options

imageCaitlinJ22:
    Well I would have 2...the one I have--BJ CS AND a BOB dualie for walks and the beach. 

This.  And thankfully I have both.

Married 6/28/03

Kate ~ 7/3/09 *** Connor ~ 11/11/10

4 miscarriages: 2007, 2009, 2013, 2014

*~*~*~*~*

No more TTC for us. We are done, and at peace, as a family of 4.

"Suffering has been stronger than all other teaching, and has taught me to understand what your heart used to be. I have been bent and broken, but – I hope – into a better shape.” — Charles Dickens

• Options
    imageroundtheworldgirl:
    imageOctGirl80:

imagenicoleanderic:

No, they are not longer.  They are deeper.  Meaning that the portion the child sits on is a little bit longer.  The seat height is the same.  And yes, it is short.  My DD1 is 33.5 inches (with a long torso) and her head almost touches the canopy when it's extended.  This, and several other reasons, are why we are selling our CS.  We got a P&T instead.  

My almost 6 year old can still ride in the stroller, and he's almost 4 feet tall, his legs would be a bit cramped but he can still fit in the seat.  He doesn't actually ride in the seat, but I put him in to see how far I could push the seat capacity.  He is just 45 pounds now so he wouldn't be able to ride much longer anyway.  The other 4 ride much more often and fit just fine.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie - (HKbp)Lilypie - (WKbt)
     Lilypie - (2DqE)  Lilypie - (1KYE)
    Lilypie - (RlhZ)Lilypie - (1CAm)
  • Options
    Mountain Buggy +one due out in August ish. We have the Urban Jungle at the moment so we'll probably sell it and buy the +one at some stage. I think the MB are a billion times better than the P&T but then I live in a town that pushes these buggies to their limits. I think if you're just using them round the streets it doesn't matter as much.
    imageimageimage
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage
  • Options
    Thanks for everyone's replies about the height on the seat...I think I might stay away from it because of that!  Still trying to figure out what is best though!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have the Bumbleride Indie Twin and I liked it alot better than the city select or even valco double stroller.
  • Options
    City Select (already have) and BOB duallie...working on that one!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"