New to The Bump

hello new!!

Hi !! Im new here and I am a newlywed, what I was wondering is if there is a board that is for couples TTC but my H is disabled which makes sex and thus TTC a little difficult. Any help?

Thanks!!!

Re: hello new!!

• Hello! Welcome to the The Bump! :) There is a "Trying to Get Pregnant" board here (look to your left...the boards are listed in alphabetical order) which would be a great place for you to start!

Lurk and see if the board will be a good "fit" for you. Things can get a little feisty over there! Haha. If you decide to join TTGP be sure to post an intro so we can all get to know you a little bit better :)

You will learn a lot and make some great connections with some awesome ladies :)

08.2008 | Diagnosed with PCOS
    11.2011 | First appointment with RE
    12.2011 | HSG reveals 100% blockages in both tubes
    02.2012 | Laparoscopy & Hysteroscopy to unblock tubes...success!

{ BFP # 1 | April 1, 2012 }
    Jonah Alexander is here! Born 12.07.12 @ 39w3d

{ BFP # 2 | May 22, 2013 }
    Chemical Pregnancy :(

{ BFP # 3 | February 12, 2014 }
    So far, so good! We love you, little peanut!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • jenk84jenk84 member

As PP said, I'd use the Trying to Get Pregnant Board. Good luck and welcome! Also - if you click on my pirate ticker below, it will take you to Fertility Friend, a free site most of us use to track our cycles. 

Good luck! 

Lucky Cycle 13 image Can I get a bump? "If I had the chance I'd fight every single one of u *** dumpsters. All at once too and I'd take down every one of u wh***bags...screw the bump bunch of p***ies!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Chow on my @SS." - Roxianne17 "Would you like some tampons to go with your b*tchy posts?" - NickAndJess7
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"