Baby Showers
Options

MyRegistry.com - anyone used?

For my list of baby needs, I prefer organic, fair-trade, and USA-made items. I've never found a single store that has everything I'd like, but I did find www.myregistry.com which lets you add items to the registry from any online store. It even has an easy toolbar attachment that I simply click the button when I'm on the webpage of that item and it auto-adds it to the registry for me.

Has anyone used this before -- either for yourself or when buying from someone else's registry? Pro's and con's? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: MyRegistry.com - anyone used?

• Options
    I did!  Loved it.  I was able to add things from lots of different vendors!
  • Options
    Oem617Oem617 member
    I just bought something for a baby shower I attended from that site. It is nice because you can get the item on the list, but choose what store you actually want to buy it from.

DS - Born 6/17/12 

DS#2 - Due 2/11/15

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm using www.myregistry.com and I love it! The toolbar attachment makes it soo easy to add items from whatever site I happento be browsing on (maybe a little too easy. my registry's getting pretty big haha). And in your case, you can search stores by catetory and I'm pretty sure "eco-friendly" is one of them so that should be helpful! Good luck!
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
  • Options
    We are using it and I have ZERO complaints. it has been so nice to include all my Etsy wants along with the big store stuff and Amazon. A few things have been purchased from it and there have been no complaints.
    Photobucket
  • Options

Ok, good, I'm glad others like it too! So far I've really enjoyed it's ease of use with that little toolbar button :) I hope my family/friends will enjoy shopping from it.

Thanks for your quick replies!

• Options
    No prob! Happy registering! Also, just noticed the paintings in your OP.... So lovely!
    "When the first baby laughed for the first time, its laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and they all went skipping about, and that was the beginning of fairies." -J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan
  • Options

imagel&s&baby:
    No prob! Happy registering! Also, just noticed the paintings in your OP.... So lovely!

Thank you~

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"