VBAC

excited for meeting tonight

A group of local women have a birthing circle that meets once a month to discuss topics about pregnancy and delivery. I have been really interested in going, but I work Wed nights and that's when the meetings are. Well, this month the topic is VBAC and c sections so I decided to switch my schedule to make it. Then they announced that the leader of our local ICAN will be the guest speaker. I am SO excited about it!

Even better, I get to meet a girl I am fb friends with who had a VBAC and is preparing for a HBAC. I am IRL friends with her sister and saw some comments she made on one of her sister's posts so I asked her "introduce" us. Another girl that I knew in college and am fb friends with but haven't seen in years who also had a VBAC may be there. I am excited to learn more but also be in the company of women who have actually had VBACs!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: excited for meeting tonight

• je2161je2161 member

That sounds like a meeting worth going to!

Please let us know how it goes, and if you learn anything interesting.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers

• I'd be excited, too! You'll be filled with all sorts of knowledge and all kinds of support. Enjoy!
  • Loading the player...
  • Hope the meeting went well.  It must be nice to meet other women with similar interests in pregnancy and birth :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"