Two Under 2
Options

Day care moms....

I know this is a way off for many of you but I wanted to share something while it's fresh in my mind.

Once they're old enough to be at an academically focused center (2.5 and potty trained - at least in our area) consider this:

I accidentally found a program where all of the kids are learning the same "unit" of study each month regardless of what age class room they're in.

For example - June was Ocean and July is Space.

They still learn their fundamentals but with a subject as the back drop for it.

The kicker?

My 2 are in different rooms BUT they both come home totally jazzed about the same subject.  All of June they played with their "ocean families" and played "boat" on my bed.  One of them would tell the other some fact about sharks and the other would counter with information about how tides work.

This month they're playing rocket ship/astronaut and telling each other about the planet they learned about that day.

It's SO awesome to see that learning continued at home with imaginary play between the 2 of them!

This was not a feature I actively went looking for in a school but I'm so thrilled it's playing out this way for them.

Our IF journey: 1 m/c, 1 IVF with only 3 eggs retrieved yielding Dylan and a lost twin, 1 shocker unmedicated BFP resulting in Jace, 3 more unmedicated pregnancies ending in more losses.
Total score: 6 pregnancies, 5 losses, 2 amazing blessings that I'm thankful for every single day.

Re: Day care moms....

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"