Georgia Babies
Options

"Go the F**k to Sleep"...

has anybody read this book?

Is it a how-to type book or is it more of a funny book of parents telling their sleep stories from their babies? Amazon doesn't give too good of a description of the book and I keep seeing it everywhere.

I can't tell you how many nights I've said this in my head when I fight with Jonah to go to sleep.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker

Re: "Go the F**k to Sleep"...

• Options
    It's definitely not a how to book. Here's the video of the book with the narration by Samuel L. Jackson. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weGZcfh8pxY
  • Options
    K&P414K&P414 member
    Yeah, it's pretty much what goes thru every mothers psyche after multiple nights of sleep stalling, just in written form.   I swear there were nights with Emma where I would read her a story and be so ill about her not going to sleep that I would lay in my bed afterwards and seriously debate whether or not I had said outloud what I was thinking when I was reading her a book. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love SLJ's reading the book.  Priceless!  Tonight is one of those nights.  Both of my boys are in bed, but both are still awake.  I want to yell for them to go the eff to sleep especially since I'll be getting them up at 7 a.m. tomorrow for school and they will not want to wake up.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I have said this all.day.long! I'm sure it actually came out a few times, too, but at least he doesn't know what I'm saying and hasn't started repeating things that aren't said on a regular basis. He woke up at 7:30, an hour and a half earlier than normal, and took not one nap all day, not even in the car. Luckily, he was asleep before 7:30 tonight! SLJ was sorta creepy reading the book, but I still laughed at him reading it!

I'm just so tired of rocking and singing him everytime he needs to go to sleep, not knowing if he will go down without a fight or not. It can be exhausting! When will it end?!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"