Boston Babies

Day Care recommendations for JP area

Hi,

I'm not due until January but I am looking into day cares now. Does anyone have any recommendations for the Jamaica Plain area? Has anyone heard of in-home centers or "care share" between other parents? I am not sure what to expect cost-wise so any info on that would help too. 

Thanks! 

Re: Day Care recommendations for JP area

• Hi, 

I couldn't find any advice on JP area daycare, but I did locate some pricing on this. It seems like most day care centers (not including home day cares, couldn't find info on them) are around ~2000/mo, for full-time day care. I have heard of nanny-sharing, but not sure how it works. I am expecting a baby at the beginning of Feb 2012, and would be interested in nanny-sharing starting mid-April. 

Here's some info I found:

https://www.arcencieldaycare.com/infants.html

Business Name    Jamaica Plain VAMC Small World
    Contact    Patricia
    Person    Culbert
    Address    150 South Huntington Avenue, Bldg. 9
    City    Jamaica Plain
    Zip    02130
    Area Code    617
    Phone    232-8286
    Email    vamcsmallworldcc@hotmail.com
    Type Of Care    Child Care Center
    Ages Served    2 months to 7 years
    0 - <15 months     $369.00 Weekly FT  

There are also some places in Brookline and the Longwood area.  

• Hi!  I currently live in JP and work as a free lance photographer.  I'm due in September with our first and will be giving up full-time work to stay at home.  I'm looking to add a few playmates to the group, as I'd like our child to grow up in a group setting.  I'd be happy to share qualifications/ references with you if you're interested!  Let me know: makayla@makaylajadecreatives.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"