VBAC
Options

Pain with pregnancy at incision site?

I am only a few weeks pg, but I get uncomfortable/painful sensations at my incision site, particularly when I'm being really active or just after I've emptied my bladder.  Does this seem normal?  TIA!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Pain with pregnancy at incision site?

• Options
    For the past several days I've been having pain/soreness at my incision.  I asked on the 1st Tri board a few days ago: https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/56075315.aspx  One of the women mentioned a pulling feeling--sometimes mine feels like that.  So for now I'm attributing it to the scar tissue stretching, but I plan to ask my midwife tomorrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image image
  • Options

imagelostaspen:
    For the past several days I've been having pain/soreness at my incision.  I asked on the 1st Tri board a few days ago: https://community.thenest.com/cs/ks/forums/thread/56075315.aspx  One of the women mentioned a pulling feeling--sometimes mine feels like that.  So for now I'm attributing it to the scar tissue stretching, but I plan to ask my midwife tomorrow.

Thank you... it is pulling, which I expected, but I am also having some tenderness enough to cause an "ouch" moment a lot of the time!  I have an appt. this week and plan to bring it up.  Thanks for responding.  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I've been having a lot more unusual pain near my c-section scar which I have attributed to the scar tissue being stretched with the growth of the uterus. However I will be asking my Dr. about it when I go in for my next appt. just to know for sure!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I did with this pregnancy during the first trimester as well.  It felt just like you all mention- tugging and pulling at the site.  I haven't noticed it in a long time though- at least a month or more- so I hope it won't come back.  I hope it's gone soon for all of you too!
  • Options
    I had the same sensations at the beginning of this preg. I ended up going in for bldwrk & asked about the possibility of it being scar tissue but the nurse said she had never heard of that being an issue. I'm glad I came across this post, I know I wasn't crazy! lol I'm at 11 weeks now and it has subsided for the most part. Still get little twinges, but nothing big.
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"