Health & Exercise

For those on WW...

... what are your "go to" low points snacks? I know fruits and veggies are mostly 0 or 1pt, but other than that what do you go for that doesn't add up at the end of the day? TIA :)
Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: For those on WW...

• I grew up in a weight watchers house, and plan on joining after this baby.

look for a reciepe called '1 point chili' its filling, 1 point and tastes good!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Single mama - beautiful baby - learning to live
  • PB&J.  PB is loaded with points (around 4.5 for 2TBSP), but I normally use 1 TBSP of PB and 1/2 TBSP of Jelly.  The bread I get (Healthy Light Wheat) is 0.6 points for 2 slices.  Whole sandwich ends up being around 4 points and is pretty filling.  I also really like getting chicken breasts, cut it into nugget size pieces, and Shake N Bake it.  It's around 3 or 4 points for the entire lunch.  You can also get Fiber 1 Banana Nut Muffin mix (in the baking section at my store) and with the eggs and oil and everything, each muffin (there should be 12) is 2.6 points). 
  • Loading the player...
  • Low fat cheese - like sorrento reduced fat cheese sticks or Laughing Cow light cheeses are all 1 pt per triangle.   The Laughing Cow I eat on Wasa Crisp N Light crackers, which are 1 pt for 3. They are like eating air but the cheese is so good, I don't care.  I have that with a piece of fruit and it's perfect.

Also carrots and hummos - Sabra Hummos is 2 pts for 2 TBSP and it's SO good.  That and a piece of fruit is very filling.

And then one more - 1 tbsp PB (3 pts) spread in celery or on a banana.   1 tbsp goes a lot further than you think it will!  

Me - 39, DH - 49. BFP #1 6/09, DD- 03/17/10. BFP #2 4/29/11, Blighted Ovum at 8 weeks BFP #3 CP 12/27/11. RLP panel - normal. AMH - 2.1, FSH - 9.1, E2 - 74. IUI #1 + 100mg Clomid - BFN. HSG - CLEAR!! IUI #2+Clomid+Trigger-BFP!! EDD 3/28/13 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"