Washington Babies
Options

PG & TTC Check-In 7/25/11

We have 16 Pregnant Bumpies!!  (Please reply to the post if you would like your information added to the Check In!)  

STATS:
5 are having GIRLS   

4 are having a BOYS

2 are keeping it a SURPRISE

5 are UNKNOWN just yet

We have 8 ladies TTC

Other News 

None

Baby Watch This Week! 

None

August 2011

8 - QuincysBerry ? GIRL

8 - Britniejo ? BOY

25 - ohyeahdollface ? GIRL

October 2011

20 ? karebear219 - GIRL

23 (Possible CS 10/18)  ? IkesHawiian06 ? BOY

24 ? BriAndSean ? SURPRISE

31 (Possible CS 10/17) - ~Lynchie~ - BOY x 2

November 2011

7 ? jenseattle07 ? BOY

11 ? kristalovesjared - GIRL

26 ? AimeeJo ? GIRL

January 2012

6 ? crystalw13 ? SURPRISE

26 - WatchPot ? UNKNOWN

February 2012

8 ? patsad24 - UNKNOWN

20 ? mommymeg83 - UNKNOWN

21 ? cmcmillan ? UNKNOWN

21 ? jennlin ? UNKNOWN

Trying to Conceive

dawnies79 ? May 2011 (took a TTC break, but now we?re back)

Alli923 ? June 2011

tst1998 ? August 2009

KRoesToes ? December 2008

Purvalicious

RJM050705

Kglan

lessthangrace

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?

3. What are you looking forward to this week?

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin

5. Drug-free birth moms - have you used/do you plan to hire a doula? Why or why not? ?mommymeg83

6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian

7. Questions for next week?

***When appropriate, please try to answer the TTC questions as it gives the ladies some insight as well***

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW?

2. What are you looking forward to this week?

3. Questions for next week?                                

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker

Re: PG & TTC Check-In 7/25/11

• Options

TTCing Questions

1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? Cycle 3, 2WW (aka: longest 2 weeks eva!)

2. What are you looking forward to this week? Not much. I actually have a long, busy week at work which I'm not exactly thrilled about.

3. Questions for next week? None                              

Image and video hosting by TinyPic EDD: September 22, 2012 BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  10. Just showing already - wtf!?

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Aug 9th. Quad screen/ultrasound

3. What are you looking forward to this week? payday

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin 1. but that was only b/c of bleeding I was having. otherwise it's only the optional quad screen (11-13 weeks) & anatomy u/s (18-20 weeks). That's it if you have a normal/healthy pregnancy.

5. Drug-free birth moms - have you used/do you plan to hire a doula? Why or why not? ?mommymeg83 Met with one someone on here referred me to, loved her & am going to hire her! lol! Answering my own ?

6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian just a little extra weepy when I see pics of other people's newborns.

7. Questions for next week? Women pg with #2+, when did you start showing with the 2nd? I am already showing & feel like a crazy person!? With #1 I wasn't showing until 4 months!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? Week 38, nothing new.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Wednesday, nothing special.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? After my appointment on Wednesday we are finishing our baby shopping and going on our last date without an outside baby :)

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin Three. One at my first appointment to determine my due date, another when I had some spotting and cramps, and the last for our anatomy scan.

5. Drug-free birth moms - have you used/do you plan to hire a doula? Why or why not? ?mommymeg83 No guarantees, but I'm pretty sure I'll cave to an epidural. So, n/a.

6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian Actually, no.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  10, feel good.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next Tues. First appt with doc! Will do a quick u/s.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? D is taking M camping for 3 nights!!! Woot woot!! Quiet house for me.

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin I have had none, first apt is next week.  With M I had high bp and had a zillion u/s. With W we had 3 i think.

5. Drug-free birth moms - have you used/do you plan to hire a doula? Why or why not? ?mommymeg83

6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian  Not yet, but I remember with W I did. I would get frustrated so fast.

7. Questions for next week? Are there any "no no" foods you still enjoy?

• Options
    imagecmcmillan:

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  28 harder time breathing

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? tomorrow.

3. What are you looking forward to this week? camping this week end

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ? i had three so far.

6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? Nope pretty normal.

imageimageimage
    Newlywed Athlete Blog
    DD Arrived 10/17/2011
    2012 Races
    Valentine's Day Dash - 5k - 2/11/12 - 34:21
    Kirkland 5k - 5/13/12 - 31:59
  • Options
    1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 24, just feeling full whenever I eat something.2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Wednesday, nothing special.3. What are you looking forward to this week? going home!4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin 3 so far, 8 week, 12 week, 20 weeks. With Ella I had a lot because she was measuring small.5. Drug-free birth moms - have you used/do you plan to hire a doula? Why or why not? ?mommymeg83 I think it would be nice if I was going med-free, but I loved my epi the first time around, so I'm just planning on getting one again! :)6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian not as of yet.7. Questions for next week
  • Options
    Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?
    week 10. no new pains. just anxious for 2nd tri to start soon.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment?
    this wednesday. i honestly have no idea.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?
    the appointment on wednesday..even though i don't know what i'm going in for! just to confirm that i'm still pregnant, i guess.

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin
    i've had one quickie sono-site, and one dating u/s so far. i'm curious to know how many total i'll get, even though dr said i'm only getting one more at 20wks to find out boy/girl.

n/a

6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian
    occasionally. i've always been a crier..but i think i'm crying just a little bit more now. my husband told me he'd meet me for lunch, and i cried in happiness. that has *never* happened.

n/a

• Options

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains? 14 weeks tomorrow.  I think I have more energy but we've been so busy I can't tell if I'm just tired from that or tired from being exhausted all the time.  I have some what of a normal appetite back

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Mid August, just a normal MW check in

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Heading east to camp and hopefully have all weekend full of sunshine

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin 2 so far, 6 weeks at RE to confirm pregnancy and 1 at my firstm MW appointment to date (as if there was questions)

5. Drug-free birth moms - have you used/do you plan to hire a doula? Why or why not? ?mommymeg83 We are considering a doula this time around.  The first time my doc discouraged it so I trusted his opinion.

6. Is anyone else having some cra zy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian  Overly irritated all the time, and a short fuse.

7. Questions for next week?  What week did you start wearing maternity clothes? 

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  27 Weeks and HOLY CROTCH PAIN! Good glory my body is falling apart!

2. When is your next appointment? August 8 Will anything special happen at that appointment? No, but after this appt, I start going every two weeks!

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Resting... Last week was hectic!

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin 3 - the first two were weeks five and six to determine my due date. At five weeks, it was only the sac and at six we saw the little peanut :-) And then 20 weeks for the anatomy scan

5. Drug-free birth moms - have you used/do you plan to hire a doula? Why or why not? ?mommymeg83 I'm a wimp... I need me some drugs.

6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian Obviously my question and I am super emotional and have a really short fuse. Everything makes me annoyed, irrational and upset. It's just sad.

7. Questions for next week? What will you miss the most about being pregnant?

photo 2d6f681a-40e8-42e5-a771-5a26c7ad29fe_zpsdce5d654.jpg Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  27 Weeks. I'm having a bit of swelling and grr... vericose veins :(

2. When is your next appointment? Thursday Will anything special happen at that appointment? GD Test and a follow-up U/S to check if my low-lying placenta has moved out of the way

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Lots of fun activities planned and my appt on Thursday

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin I've had 2 for this pregnancy and will have at least 1 more. The first was for dating due to irregular cycles since I was still BFing and the last was the A/S. I had more with my other two.

5. Drug-free birth moms - have you used/do you plan to hire a doula? Why or why not? ?mommymeg83 I plan to go drug-free but will not hire a doula. If it were my first time, and I didn't feel confident in my support plan, then I would consider it. My mom is a L&D nurse and was a wonderful support to me for my first two. DH has got the hang of it enough now that I trust he could support me on his own if she can't make it this time. 6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian Yep, I can totally relate. I am amazed at how one day/hour/minute I am so happy and the next, completely negative.

7. Questions for next week? What was your most recent purchase for LO?

• Options

Pregnant Questions

1. What week are you in?  26 Any new aches or pains?  nope, just the usual.

2. When is your next appointment?  Tomorrow Will anything special happen at that appointment?  Just the regular U/S and PTL check.

3. What are you looking forward to this week?  Hmm.. Im not sure.

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin  I have had about 12 so far this pregnancy!   With H i had about 25 u/s but i was an ultrasound model for philips so about 18 of those weren't medically necessary.

6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian  Nope, just you ;)

imageimageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers image . Ice Ice Binky Formerly FutureMrsLynch
  • Options
    TTCing Questions1. What cycle are you on? Waiting to O or 2WW? 2WW, AF should arrive in the next day or two...  I'm waiting until she's late to test.2. What are you looking forward to this week? I bought a new photography prop last night that needs some work.  Doing that on Saturday!  3. Questions for next week?  Nope.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Can I play? :)

EDD: 9/16/11

1. What week are you in? Any new aches or pains?  32 weeks - yes, my pelvis is protesting a lot, and getting lots of RLP at night.

2. When is your next appointment? Will anything special happen at that appointment? Next appointment is next Thursday - we're going to check if baby is still transverse or if she was a good girl and went head down. :)

3. What are you looking forward to this week? Baby Bucket List day with DH on Saturday. :)

4. How many u/s have you had so far? What about for any previous pregnancies? ?jennlin I've had about 6 u/s so far. Two at the OB, two at Maternal Fetal Medicine (one was the a/s, the other was a f/u a/s), and two elective 3D ultrasounds at Siemens in Issaquah.

5. Drug-free birth moms - have you used/do you plan to hire a doula? Why or why not? ?mommymeg83 Not hiring a doula - DH will be my birth partner - I feel that he'll be my best support and advocate during labor and delivery.

6. Is anyone else having some crazy mood swings? -IkesHawaiian Not really anymore. I'm more mellow now than I was in 2nd tri.

greenbaby
    BFP 1/22/12 | Ectopic pregnancy found 2/14/12 | Methotrexate to complete m/c 2/15/12 imageimageimage Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"