Pregnant after 35
Options

Passed 1 hour glucose screen and up to every 2 week appts

YAAYY!  I was nervous since I did not feel great after the test.  Big sigh of relief. The other crazy thing is that with my next appointment at 30 weeks, we begin the every 2 week cycle.  How is that possible??!!  DH and I were speechless when they told us of our appointment schedule. 
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Passed 1 hour glucose screen and up to every 2 week appts

• Options
    Congratulations on passing the 1 hr test!  Enjoy the 2 week schedule....mine was the same, just more often....weight, pee, blood pressure, fundal height, heartbeat, answer any questions.  Still, it was nice to hear the heartbeat every other week rather than once a month!
  • Options
    HURRAY!  :)
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

DH and I were laughing because it seems like we just graduated to 4 week appointments (I was weekly then every two weeks until the 5th month) and now we're back to every other week. It goes by quickly!

Congrats on the good glucose results, I was worried too because I crashed so hard afterwards....of course they found out I was anemic, so I'm thinking the fasting has something to do with it :) 

BFP #1 05/11/10 Natural m/c 05/17/10 BFP #2 12/07/10 Natural m/c 12/12/10 BFP #3 01/21/11 Taking Prometrium, Baby Aspirin, and two injections of heparin a day Lightning Bug was born a healthy and happy 7lbs 14oz on 9/20/211
  • Options
    Congrats on the test! I am still at 4 week appointments (which I am really happy about), next one is at 36 weeks and then go to biweekly.
  • Options
    congrats on passing.  you are getting close.  i just started 2 weeks appointments.
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Thanks ladies!

I am jealous of you SFAug07!  Maybe I can get away with every 3 weeks ;)

• Options

Congrats to you!!!  Heck.. I was every two wks early on.. but then weekly with ultrasounds and NSTs every visit since 32 weeks!!!  I'm now 40... have no complications or other risks.. but I do have very good insurance... :)  So... maybe that has something to do with it??

• Options
    Alright! Don't worry about the appointments every two weeks. I think that is standard in most offices. I know that is what usually happened with all my other kids.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image.
  • Options
    OMG Haribo I can't believe how far along you are! Glad you passed the evil test too! Take care, JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

• Options
    Wow! Congrats!
    Eric and Amanda 9.1.07
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Alright! You are in the home stretch.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards