Snarky and T-TTC
Options

True Blood

I am loving this Eric. Askars is an amazing actor!  He is so cute and innocent...and hawt. 

Kinda loved Tommy turning into the gator.  Maybe that story will get better now that his stupid parents are gone.

Bill still annoys me.

Pam is awesome.

Alcide is hot.  I am waiting for Debbie to lose it again.  I know its coming.

That baby doll is creeping me out.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: True Blood

• Options
    I absolutely agree with everything you posted. And the dream with Jason, Jessica, and Hoyt was pretty flippin hilarious.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    The ending was nail-biting! I have a feeling the shiz is going down next week!

Pam's poor face. I still love her though.

Love love love Eric! And the innocence and charm of him is coming out much better than I imagined.

Bill still really bugs me!

That was crazy that Sookie's Gran came through the witch lady.

Love that Tommy killed his crackhead parents, and turning into a gator was so clever!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagelyse2143:
    I absolutely agree with everything you posted. And the dream with Jason, Jessica, and Hoyt was pretty flippin hilarious.
    I forgot about the dream. That was pretty funny! Am I missing something with Jessica? Why is she acting weird to Hoyt? Because she fed on the guy then glamored Hoyt? Is she feeling guilty?
  • Options
    Yes the dream was hysterical.  I think she feels guilty for feeding on another man and then glamoring hoyt to forget she ever told him.  I think we are going to get a lot of sexual tension between Jessica and Jason now.
  • Options
    Katt that is the only thing that has happened that they have shown so I think that's what they want us to think. Unless something will come out soon, it can't be anything else.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagelyse2143:
    Katt that is the only thing that has happened that they have shown so I think that's what they want us to think. Unless something will come out soon, it can't be anything else.
    Oh good, I thought maybe I forgot something.
  • Options
    LTF525LTF525 member

I thought maybe she was acting all weird because she knew that this meant Jason was going to have crazy sex dreams about her?

I'm loving the Sookie/Eric plot line, but hate that Tara got hurt because I like her. Why doesn't sookie just tell tara/layfayette that eric isn't out to get them and end the drama.

I'm sad bill knows where eric is now.

I love Pam. She cracks me up.

I thought the grandma talking through the witch lady was really interesting. Wondering why she is so "dangerous"?

I hope tommy can be more normal now. I'm bored by that plot line.

2.5 yrs TTC #1 - DX = Stage IV Endo, Lap performed Jan 2010
    TTC #1 - May 2010 - IUI #3: BFP 
    TTC #2 - May 2012 -IUI #2: BFP
    TTC #3 - Jan 2013 -Surprise BFP!
    Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Daisypath Happy Birthday tickersDaisypath Happy Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I love Pam but I'm pissed at her! She just threw Sookie under the bus, bill knows he got flat out lied to. He seems ruthless right now. We all knew marnie was the new villain this season and glad Sookie already sees it. I do love Eric. But what was with the dream that godric was evil? The Jason/Jessica thing was hilarious. I love Jason too.
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options

imageJenniferL923:
    I love Pam but I'm pissed at her! She just threw Sookie under the bus, bill knows he got flat out lied to. He seems ruthless right now. We all knew marnie was the new villain this season and glad Sookie already sees it. I do love Eric. But what was with the dream that godric was evil? The Jason/Jessica thing was hilarious. I love Jason too.

(I've been lurking off and on on this board and just had to jump in on this True Blood post!)

I don't think Pam did it on purpose, I think she accidentally blurted it out about Eric being hidden. But, I was too was wondering about the dream with Godric being evil. Here's something I just thought of - when Eric was normal, Godric was what kept his lack of emotion/ruthlessness in check because Godric was like an angle of kindness kind of. Now that Eric is like an innocent, kind-hearted vampire...maybe that's how Godric would have been if the tables were turned? And since it was a dream and Eric has fed on Godric's blood from being made by him, it makes sense he would dream about him... and Eric's mind is completely warped, it's like it's backwards now or something.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options
    I know it wasn't on purpose but still...I don't know what Bill will do now. I don't trust him one bit. Your theory does make sense, but Eric is still attracted to Sookie - which was becoming clear before his mind got erased. That's still there, granted he didn't "know" who or what Sookie was when she took him in. But get it on already. Please and thank you.
    I Can't Resist Those Chubby Cheeks

Dx with endo & blocked left tube - TTC #1 for 29 cycles before miracle BFP, #2 - Surprise!!
    My TTC/PG blog / Panda Phenomenon Explained
  • Options
    I don't trust Bill, either. Good point about Eric still being attracted to Sookie. I completely agree that they just need to get it on! I was more upset about Pam blurting that out right as Sookie and Eric kissed and were likely going to start something up. 
    Pregnancy Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"