Pregnant after 35
Options

*peppernut*

This board sure is quiet today...

Wondering how you're doing?  Hope its nice to have your sister around. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *peppernut*

• Options

It's really nice to have her around!  Today has been busy, and I'm still crampy and feeling low pressure...  But no baby yet!

I did just get a second wind or something, and I managed to make chocolate ice cream for a friend's daughter's third birthday party tomorrow *and* clean the kitchen.  I don't know if it's a nesting burst, or just extra energy because my sister's here to help with Margaux, but it felt good.  :)

You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Options

aw, I thought this was going to be an announcement on your behalf that the LO had arrived.

Neat your sis is there with you.

I am no expert, but I thought that the 2nd wind type phenom was the last little bit of "super nesting mode" before the baby kicks into gear for delivery.  Maybe it won't be too far off now? 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagechavayjakov:

aw, I thought this was going to be an announcement on your behalf that the LO had arrived.

Neat your sis is there with you.

I am no expert, but I thought that the 2nd wind type phenom was the last little bit of "super nesting mode" before the baby kicks into gear for delivery.  Maybe it won't be too far off now? 

Yeah, you're not supposed to *act* on the super late in the game nesting. That is energy you might need later. :) But yum - home made ice cream!  I am glad you and M are enjoying having your sister around.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"