Pregnant after 35
Options

First OB appointment :)

I went to my first OB appointment and surprise my OB is pregnant with her first baby at age 39. She did another U/S to date the pregnancy and I am due 3/3, not 2/24 like we thought (dang it!), but the baby is growing and doing well. Now I need to go redo my ticker.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: First OB appointment :)

• Options

Oh!  I love the news about your OB, how wonderful for you. That would be so helpful.  Glad your baby is doing well.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Hurray!  It still might be 2/24, you never know!
    You are likely to be eaten by a grue. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagePeppernut:
    Hurray!  It still might be 2/24, you never know!

True - but it would be a first for me. I am 3 for 3 for going over (technically). I actually think they were off on Maddie and she came on time since she was *only* 8 lbs 3 ounces and 20 inches long and covered in really thick vernix. When my boys were born, they were so overdue that they had almost no vernix and they were quite a bit bigger.

• Options
    imageOwl38:

Oh!  I love the news about your OB, how wonderful for you. That would be so helpful.  Glad your baby is doing well.

Yeah, I thought that was pretty neat and I am very excited for her.

• Options
    that is cool your ob is pg & 39.  my ob had her last at 43.  she has  been very open with me.  congrats on the baby growing well.  i was suppose to be due 9/27 and pushed back to 10/6.  he is growing right on track for 10/6. 
    image Sandy RIP 1-11-09 imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"