Preemies
Options

Monday...

The NICU is now at counting days from spells as to when our little guy can go home. As of right now he will get to go home Monday if no spells... SO nervous!!! Anyone in this boat or remember it?
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Monday...

• Options
    kck329kck329 member

Oh yes, the countdown is SO stressful. When we got to the end, I felt like every time I called the nightshift to check up on things I was holding my breath when I asked "any As or Bs?" Eventually it was feeding and vaccinations that kept us but the brady countdown is brutal. 

Good luck! I hope you only have one countdown and can go home on Monday! 

• Options
    Ah I hated that. Crossing fingers and praying that LO has no spells. Keep us posted!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Hugs!  I was really anxious at the end.  T&P!
  • Options
    Our countdown was always moved... first it was his weight then it was his weight and feedings. Big hugs and I hope he gets to come home on Monday! lots of T&P!
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Premature Baby tickers
    BFP #1 - 04/09/10 -- m/c - 07/02/10 @ 20weeks and 3 days. D&C 07/02/2010 - EDD 11/16/10
    BFP #2 12/17/10 please stick turtle. EDD 8/29/11 - Emergency C-Section 7-2-11. Andrew's journey
    Congratulations to my TTCAL buddy Carolee on her BFP! Stick, baby!
    Congratulations to elbandas09, cherylanddoug, tctibbe(MsPegees) and alliejoe for their take home babies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"