Georgia Babies
Options

Shameless plug...Open House

I'm not sure if we are allowed to post this or not on this board but since I'm on here all the time I'm hoping it is okay.

We are having an open house this Sunday from 2-4.  It's kind of bittersweet since this was our first house and we've been here over 7-years.  The schools are ranked as some of the best in Georgia for Elementary, Middle and High.  The basement is HUGE.  For intown living at this price point our Master Bedroom is a giant.  And there is a man-room not shown which is also the 4th bedroom.  It is a great house.  We've seriously rebuilt this house putting about $70k in it and won't see a penny of that back (old house equals renovations.  unfortunately we've been stuck with them all).  And you are 10 minutes to Buckhead, 10 minutes to downtown Decatur.  A large portion of the people in the 'hood work at Emory or CDC.  And our neighbors are really cool.  Like them a lot.

Would love to have you come by this Sunday.

https://muffleyandassociates.idxre.com/idx/detail.cfm?cid=9525&bid=49&pid=4249349

Re: Shameless plug...Open House

• Options
    care99care99 member
    Good luck!!  We have had our house on the market for almost 2 1/2 years now, so I know how stressful it is.  Hopefully you'll get a lot of traffic this weekend and an offer!  Where are you moving?  Staying in the Atlanta area I hope?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"