Hawaii Babies

TP

Given that we all like bathroom-related posts =) I was just wondering if your LOs have discovered the TP yet?? LO use our big potty for the first time last night and he started to roll the TP after he was done (I guess after seeing me do it before) and he was just laughing his head off at the TP rolling off the roll! It was so funny! I wonder if all kids love it this much! I don't ever remember having fond memories of TP =P
Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies

Re: TP

• oh yes - we have had the rolls on "backwards" for awhile now.  Works until he gets ahold of one of the ends, and then we have to re-roll it, lol. 

our LO has been hysterically laughing at the weirdest things lately - he learned the word "dude" and thinks it's the funniest thing ever!

• Ugh, Henry LOVES TP!!!  I have to hide it when I'm taking a shower or it'll all be destroyed!  :P

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • haha yes! we had to take the rolls of TP off and just put them on the counter now. otherwise they end up all over the floor!
  • inamrainamra member

imagemrspresley:
    haha yes! we had to take the rolls of TP off and just put them on the counter now. otherwise they end up all over the floor!

Haha, yeah, we had to do that too... although maybe the putting it on "backward" might work for a while until he figures it out =P then at least we can roll our TP more easily for the time being...

Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"