Pittsburgh Babies
Options

Infant childcare centers in North Hills area?

Hi!  Does anyone have any recommendations for child care in the North Hills area?

Re: Infant childcare centers in North Hills area?

• Options
    It's a bit pricey, but The Goddard School in Wexford is supposed to be top-notch.   I'm actually scheduling a visit to see it sometime soon, but I've read a ton of wonderful reviews about it and everyone says it's well worth the money.
  • Options
    I actually was wondering this same thing. My hubby & I live in the Cranberry area, and have been rolling over which childcare facility to visit for our Nov arrival. The Goddard School is reviewed well, but is there something more for infants/new borns? I feel like the Goddard School would be good for 2yrs+, no?
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I take my son to Priory Court in Allison Park.  I have overall been very happy with them.  He has learned so much and the girls there just love him.  My only complaint is that they have scheduled diaper changes...my feeling is if they poop and need changed change them don't wait until it's time!  (primarily one woman in the young toddler room)
  • Options
    Joce03Joce03 member

I'll be taking our son to St. Pauls in the fall.  They take infants as soon as 6 weeks and after visiting the facility, I feel like it is a great fit for us.  They offer drop in childcare - that way you are only paying for the days you take your child (as opposed to a monthly rate).  I think their rates are reasonable and the people who worked there were nothing but kind and accommodating in regards to answering my questions and concerns.  Here's the website: https://www.stpaulsumc.com/Childcare.shtml    if you want to check it out.  

Good luck :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options

Thanks everyone for your help and responses!

Have a great day!

• Options

St Paul's preschool is a fantastic school/day care. I work with many children with an autism diagnosis and the children have attended this school. Not only are the facilities nice but the directors and teachers are wonderful people. If I lived in the North Hills (I live in Brookline), this is where I would send my children all the way up to Kindergarten.

Good luck!! 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"