D.C. Area Babies
Options

Whenever I see newborn pictures....

I desperately want to have another baby. Right away.

A coworker just sent the link to her professional newborn pics, and her darling little one is just so squishy and wrinkly and mooshy and cute and looks like she smells like baby powder and lotion and that sweet little new baby smell.

I know LO is only 6 months old so it's not like he's grown up or anything, but for some reason seeing newborn pictures makes me want to have another one. And this is how people end up like the Duggars.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Whenever I see newborn pictures....

• Options

I think you get to a point where you see them and think, "oh how nice for them and how much even nicer for me never have to deal with a newborn again. Happy for them and so happy never to be them again." That's where I am now, we are 2 and DONE and I have no desire for another baby, I know that behind that newborn cuteness is shrilling, screaming, up-every-2-hours-to-nurse reality. I love my toddlers! :)

and ETA: I think a 15-18mo age difference would be perfect (mine are 20mo apart)

• Options
    I'm ready too.  But I think DS needs to sleep through the night before we even think about it.....
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I totally felt the same way when my DS was 6 months.  Now that I am pregnant with #2 I think - I.Am.Done.  I think if I was younger I would have more.  But 2 will keep me plenty busy.  

I would totally suggest waiting until he is closer to 2...I could imagine having a newborn now...shudder... 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"