Missouri Babies

Pediatricians in Northland?

Hi, I'm looking for recommendations for good pediatricians in the Northland?  Who's good?  Who should be avoided?  Thanks!

Re: Pediatricians in Northland?

• mm&mmmm&mm member

Healthcare for Children- Dr. Paul Lively

https://www.healthcareforchildrenkc.com/

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Pediatric Care North

My children see Dr. Kubart, she is great.

It is a large office with several physicians who are all really good. They have extended urgent care hours as well. Highly regarded here in the northland.

~ My Crazy, Beautiful Life with 3~ Lachlan,Vito and Willa Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • I went to Pediatric Care North with my 1st son. The Dr.'s themselves are very knowledgable and very nice. However I will say the staff, receptionist and financial staff are rude and have a "high and mighty" view of themselves. I have since stopped going there. I am pregnant again and will probably have the Dr. come to the hospital but will not be seeing them on a regular basis. Kubart did my son's circum. and I have to say she was awesome.
  • Jen748Jen748 member

Priority Care Pediatrics www.pcpeds.com 

My daughter has had a ton of health issues since birth and they have been beyond dedicated to getting and keeping her healthy. I love them and in some ways really owe them my daughter's life. Without their help, attention and follow through she would not have thrived her first year. 

• We go to Dr. Baysa at Northland Pediatrics, located next to NKC Hospital.  She is very thorough, explains what she is doing during the exams, and listens and responds well.   We really like her!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"