Preemies
Options

Hello from HOME!

We've been here about a week now and it has been the most wonderful kind of crazy! We roomed in last Monday night and all went well so we brought them home Tuesday.... two days before my July 14 due date Smile

The babies both came home on cannulas and pulse ox moniters (which really aren't so bad) and NO APNEA MONITORS (which is awesome). They were discharged weighing 6lb11oz and 6lb14oz, and as of their pedi appt today they are 7lb even and 7lb2oz. Chunky monkeys!!!

We've stuck with their 3-6-9-12 feeding schedules from the hospital and it has worked SO WELL. I do the 3am feeding and Chris does the 6am so we both are getting a solid 5-6 hours of sleep a night which in my opinion is pretty dang awesome with two little bitties in the house! They eat like champs and sleeping really well.

All in all, I feel incredibly, beyond blessed!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Hello from HOME!

• Options

Yay!  I check your blog pretty often and get super excited when I see you update :o)

We too stuck with the 3hr schedule.  Still do.  It has adjusted some, but as soon as we see he isn't happy with eating every 3 hrs (getting fussy at 2-2.5hrs) we up his food 5ml and he is back on track.  Sometimes we get lucky and he sleeps for 4hrs at night. 

Glad you and your honey have gotten a good schedule down.  Love hearing about those babies!  I

Born at 31w3d due to severe IUGR & Placental Insufficiency--2lbs 3ounces

We'll miss you sweet Debbie Girl (4.21.12) and sweet Cindy Girl (8.9.12)
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

• Options
    so glad both babies are home.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Love the updates on your babies. So glad that they are home with you all.

• Options

First off I have to say as another mom of b/g preemie twins... I love love love how your cute your babies are and how (to me anyway) they look alike but you can totally tell them apart because DD's features are softer and more feminine. And their picture ADORABLE!!!!!

Having them both home is awesome isn't it?

Glad they are both home, and came home before your due date at that!

Congrats!

TTC #1 since 4/2007... MFI (low motility/low Testosterone) & PCOS IVF #1 August 2010...BFP 1st sono shows TWINS!!!! Due May 23rd 2011 Ruptured @ 21 weeks (Jan 13) Delivered 26 weekers (Blake and Addison) on Valentine's Day... Keeping faith and praying, God has a plan and we just have to learn to follow. Our Blog ... ourvalentinesdaysurprise.blogspot.com Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    That is AWESOME! I'm super happy to hear from you!
  • Options
    kck329kck329 member
    They are SO precious! I love hearing that things are going so great at home! Enjoy every minute of it!
  • Options
    Glad 2 hear it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"