Washington Babies
Options

does hard alcohol expire?

after it's been opened?

What I can make with Chocolate Vodka? 

We have SO much liquor and we never drink anymore.  I'm in a purging mood lately so maybe I should just toss some of the old, old stuff. 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: does hard alcohol expire?

• Options
    Not sure if it does.  But you could mix the chocolate vodka with cream soda.... mmm delicious!
    M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • Options
    Nope.  Doesn't expire.  Especially if the cap has been on, though I don't think I'd be concerned regardless.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I'm sure it's fine! Maybe you should drink a bunch of it, just to check. Wink
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    imageNancy_Drew:

after it's been opened?

We have SO much liquor and we never drink anymore.  I'm in a purging mood lately so maybe I should just toss some of the old, old stuff. 

Bonfire at the beach with all your bumpie friends, that's what you do with it, silly!!

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options
    imageNancy_Drew:

after it's been opened?

Bonfire at the beach with all your bumpie friends, that's what you do with it, silly!!

BIG Brother born 10/19/07 little Brother born 1/31/12
  • Options
    KNemoKNemo member
    imageWatchPot:
    imageNancy_Drew:

after it's been opened?

YesDrinksYes 

The only Easter Bunny I can get behind.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Maxwell Joseph 4/09 Lucy Violet 10/12

• Options
    I have had wierd things happen to liquor with dairy in it.  Old Baileys can get nasty chunky stuff although it doesn't smell bad.  I don't know if your chocolate liquor has dairy in it but look before you drink!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"