Minnesota Babies

If you live in Princeton/Elk River/Zimmerman

Let me know how you like living up there...

What drew you there...

If your kids are in school...how are the schools?

Long and short-currently live in St Paul (yeah, we know how different it is...)

Husband/I are looking to buy in that area (hubby wants land for dirtbiking)

Know the area somewhat b/c I always drove through it to head up to college in Fargo-Moorhead...

Have already viewed several properties..but don't know a lot about the areas... 

Re: If you live in Princeton/Elk River/Zimmerman

• We like it well enough in Z.  Eventually, we will be moving about 3 hours north, but for now, it is just fine.

We actually moved there because we could get more house for our money than closer to the cities.

I don't know first-hand, but I have a friend with school-aged children that told me that one of the elementary schools in Zimmerman has an excellent reputation.

• JRP00JRP00 member

I live in Elk River, love it there is land and a lot of friendly people and not to far from the citys still. The school districts are small so I think there is a plus. We came from district #11 anoka and didn't like the large district were I feeel ckids get lost.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • I live in Zimmerman. We moved here because DH wanted land and we got more for our money. Sometimes I wish lived closer to the cities but I like the quiet too.
  • We live in Zimmerman and we like it here. We moved here because when we were looking for a house, it was a halfway point at the time between our two jobs. LO is our first, so we dont know how the schools are. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We live in St Francis,10 miles NE of Elk River and love that you can get more for your $ (house wise) out here and be so close to the cities.  We may move to Elk River at some point because we like it out there too. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"