Washington Babies
Options

Kinda FFC

I just have to say this somewhere.

1) I have this acquaintance who is from Europe and has a name that isn't common here and probably never will be. Let's just say that it could easily be mispronounced to rhyme w/ labia.  So realizing this is not jr. high, her name is her name BUT she's starting a business (one that she shouldn't as it is talent related and she seems to think she has it) that includes her name as part of a made up word for her business. Doesn't make a ton of sense unless you see it and I cannot post it but I just want to tell her a) rethink the name and b) work on the hobby part of this before you start a business and make everyone else in this business roll their eyes. There. I feel better.

2) Admittedly, I kind of like Kesha, Katy Perry, Britney, Lady Gaga etc. when trying to be upbeat in the car while the kids are protesting or working out...whenever that is.

3) We are going to be back in Seattle for a short visit and part of me doesn't want to go because the weather has been so great here and so bad there. I am a happier person because of the sun here and 4 days of that gloom will suck. I hope it happens to be sunny.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Kinda FFC

• Options
    imagesunmountain:

I just have to say this somewhere.

1) I have this acquaintance who is from Europe and has a name that isn't common here and probably never will be. Let's just say that it could easily be mispronounced to rhyme w/ labia.  So realizing this is not jr. high, her name is her name BUT she's starting a business (one that she shouldn't as it is talent related and she seems to think she has it) that includes her name as part of a made up word for her business. Doesn't make a ton of sense unless you see it and I cannot post it but I just want to tell her a) rethink the name and b) work on the hobby part of this before you start a business and make everyone else in this business roll their eyes. There. I feel better.

I would feel exactly the same way!

2) Admittedly, I kind of like Kesha, Katy Perry, Britney, Lady Gaga etc. when trying to be upbeat in the car while the kids are protesting or working out...whenever that is.

Me too!  I've just realized this, this week.

3) We are going to be back in Seattle for a short visit and part of me doesn't want to go because the weather has been so great here and so bad there. I am a happier person because of the sun here and 4 days of that gloom will suck. I hope it happens to be sunny.

Good luck... :-/  It's been so shittty here.  I'm wearing my fleece today it is so cold.

M + K = 05.16.09 | A.P. = 02.27.11
  • Options
    The weather better get sunny or else I am moving to CA too!!!  Im so depressed with this weather its really taking a toll on me!
    imageimage Brothers! image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Tell your friend about the business name.  But not about her "talent"... 

I love all of that cheesy music too.

The sun better show up for a little bit this summer.  I'm fine with it not being hot.  I hate hot.  But I just want it sunny and fun to play outside. 

• Options

imagetfarabians:
    The weather better get sunny or else I am moving to CA too!!!  Im so depressed with this weather its really taking a toll on me!

This!  Ugh!

That's a tough one with the friend.  One way to solve it is to talk to her about it in front of a bunch of guys and when they start giggling like school girls, maybe she'll get it that Labia isn't the best choice for a business name.  Surprise

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    A common Russian nickname for Vladmir is Vova. Poor little first grader has this name.... it is not going to fly in a few years...
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagem&m823:

imagetfarabians:

This!  Ugh!

That's a tough one with the friend.  One way to solve it is to talk to her about it in front of a bunch of guys and when they start giggling like school girls, maybe she'll get it that Labia isn't the best choice for a business name.  Surprise

LOL

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagetfarabians:

This!!! I think I must have SAD .. I have been feeling blah thanks to all this crappy weather this 'summer' ...  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Dx: Hypothalamic Amennorhea (Unexplained) DS #1: IVF #1 - Born: 3/15/10 TTC #2: FET Cycle #1: BFP 11/4/12(HPT) - Beta #1: 61.8 Beta #2: 60 :( Beta #3: 14 Natural M/C FET Cycle #2: ET: 2/13/13, BFP 2/20/13 (HPT) - Beta #1:9dp5dt(2/22/13) - 93.1 - Beta #2:12dp5dt - 543
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"