Preemies
Options

Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in!

Welcome to the check in group for Pregnant After Preemie!  This group is also for those who are actively trying to conceive, planning on it, or just thinking about it... So, list your first name, due date if you're pregnant or ttc timeline, preemie's name and gestational age at birth as well as the reason for their prematurity. Pregnant: ijack, Ivory - DD Emma, born at 29 weeks due to placental abruption, DD #2 due August 9  princessheath17 - DS Jaxson, born at 34 weeks, Baby #2 due August 26  ShannonSky, Shannon - DD Ellie, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 due September 15 mrsmikey, April - DS Eli, born at 32 weeks due to pPROM, DD due September 16 albertabride06 - DS Dylan, born at 32 weeks due to short cervix/PTL, Baby #2 due September 26 maybenextyear2 - Twin DC, born at 31 weeks due to PTL, Baby #3 due October 7 beyoga, Deidre - DS Reid, born at 24 weeks due to unkown causes, Baby #2 due October 11 beachykeen1723, Rachel - DS Cooper, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD due October 30 miafromab, Mia - DD CJ, born at 23 weeks due to severe pre-e, Baby #2 due Oct 23 PDXGal7868, Haley - DS Cole, born at 34 weeks due to unexplained PTL, Baby #2 due Dec 12 faeriequeeneonwow, Melissa - DD Sophie Jean,  born at 30 weeks due to non-immune fetal hydrops, low amniotic fluid, and pre-e, Baby #2 due Feb 2kimberlyd546 - DS Alex, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e , Baby #2 due Feb 3
   TTCing: irishbaby0708 ? DS Jack, born at 30 weeks due to PTL and bicornate uterus erikaja6, Erika - DS Jordan, born at 33 weeks due to IC *Sweet Pea*, Jamie - DD Skylar, born at 29 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP  lgmom2010 - DD Lyla, born at 28 weeks due to severe pre-e and bicornate uterus SnowPea25 - DS Baby N, born at 32 weeks due to severe pre-e BartsGirl - DS Benjamin, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM Thinking about/Planning on TTCing: goblue, Kristin - DS Jake, born at 27 weeks due to pPROM, TTC at the end of 2010 sucrets4, Danielle - DD Emmalynn, born at 33 weeks due to unexplained PTL, TTC November 2011 weezie825 - DD, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, TTC summer 2011 jcsntms06, Jen - DD Annabelle, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e, TTC late summer 2011  Mommies (again)!njkaren, Karen - DS Brandon, born at 26 weeks due to fetal distress due to twin's loss at 20 weeks, DS #2 Wesley born full term!   mrsfriend, Dawn Marie - DS Parker, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DS #2 Braden born full term! justme04 - DS Ryker, born at 34 weeks due to severe pre-e and HELLP Syndrome, DS #2 Max born at full term! lemen99, Kathy - DS Andrew, born at 26 weeks due to IC, DS #2 Elliott born at 35 weeks due to PTL and an unknown rash! kamcfarlane, Kate - DS Ryan, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa, DD Ellen born full term! ctrickey03, Christina - DS #1 Michael, born full term, DS #2 Christian, born at 32 weeks due to polyhydraminos and IUGR, DS #3 Benjamin, born full term, DD Serenity born full term! luvdv8 - DD, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM, DD #2 Elizabeth born full term! Clotho!, Janet - DS Robbie, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DS #2 Simon, born at 34 weeks due to PIH and PTL, DS #3 Charles, born at 35 weeks due to PIH mek10976, Megan - DS Simon, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e/pPROM, DS #2 born full term! sweetpea18, Sara - DD Reese, born at 34 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Grier born full term! magdalina.h, Maggie - angel baby Aidan, born at 28 weeks due to failed cord, DS #2 Lucas born full term! Hailie, Meg - DS Nolan, born at 33 weeks due to pPROM, DD Maren born full term! FemmeNat01, Natasha - DD Elena and DS Lucas, born at 33 weeks due to severe pre-e, DD#2 Alessandra born at 31 weeks due to HELLP/placental abruption Gwenypher7, Jen - DD Abigail, born at 32 weeks due to HELLP/IUGR, DS Cullen born full term! Heather1979, Heather - DD Olivia, born at 34 weeks due to pPROM/pre-e, DS George born full term! Tierelieber, Stephanie - DD Charden, born at 30 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DD#2 Adrienne born full term! IAM4UK - DD Katie, born at 33 weeks due to pre-e/IUGR, twins Abigail and Emily born full term! Sweets2005, Katie - DD Abby and DS Brady, born at 32 weeks due to placenta previa/bleeding, DD #2 born full term! mrssnflwr - DD born at 32 weeks due to unexplained PTL, DS born at 36 weeks! ShanaNChris, Shana - DD Lily, born at 31 weeks due to pre-e/HELLP, DS Liam born full term! Luvpinsanity, Ashley - DS Brennan, born at 35 weeks due to PTL, DD Addison born full term! FaithRocks, Kelly - DS Trig, born at 32 weeks due to pre-e, PTL, and placental abruption, DS #2 Grayson born at 35 weeks! Denesdia, Diane - DD Zoey, born at 25 weeks due to PTL, DS Ben born at 35 weeks! sabloja - DS Hayden, born at 30 weeks due to pPROM, DD Madison born at 36 weeks! RRHsMom - DS Ryan, born at 35-36 weeks, DD Meghan born full term! msalinardi, Margot - DD Angelina, born at 26 weeks due to pre-e, DS Vincent born at 35 weeks due to pre-e, IUGR! Aidge, Adrienne - DS Sam, born at 29 weeks, DS #2 Ben, born at 35 weeks! mhop, Martha - DD Campbell, born at 27 weeks due to pre-e, DD #2 Maggie born full term!  ----------------------- News: GL to all our ladies in the 2ww! Congrats to ijack on getting to full term!
Updates: Last week, I was starting to get anxious and was in full-on baby-prep mode. ijack is now 37w2d and officially full term! beyoga had a follow-up echo and baby's heart and brain look perfect. faeriequeeneonwow was still waiting on labwork, but is doing well. BartsGirl is officially TTC - welcome to the group! If you'd like to address a question to the group, please feel free to page or PM me.
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker TickerPregnancy Ticker

Re: Pregnant (& TTC) After Preemie Check-in!

• Options
    Big week for this baby...32 weeks on Thurs and an u/s on Fri! DH and DD are both coming to the ultrasound, I'm excited to see if DD1 "gets it". And then I also have a MW appt on Monday, which DH is planning to come to. This appt is with the MW who was there for DD1's birth, so I've been saving a few questions for her and I think DH has some VBAC questions for her, too. I'm 99% decided on going with VBAC now, I've been watching baby shows lately to try and wrap my head around a "normal" birth experience (vs. ours, which was totally not normal), and I always get  upset with the C-section ones. I want to be able to hold my baby right away and I do NOT want anyone to take her from me, even just for the hour of recovery. If we do end up needing a C-section, it'll be fine, I just don't want that experience again. I just wish I could trust my body a bit more....I feel like it's let me down at every turn (IF, m/c, preemie), and I have no confidence in my ability to give birth.
  • Options
    ijackijack member

imageShannonSky:
    I have no confidence in my ability to give birth.

I feel like this too, it's hard to trust your body when it's failed you in the past :( 

I'M FULL TERM!!! Seriously, best feeling ever!! I am so happy :) Induction date is set at 8/6 (VERY long story, but I'm making peace with it) and it's kind of cool to know that she'll be here in 2.5 weeks at the latest :) 

Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
    Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageijack:

imageShannonSky:

I feel like this too, it's hard to trust your body when it's failed you in the past :( 

I'M FULL TERM!!! Seriously, best feeling ever!! I am so happy :) Induction date is set at 8/6 (VERY long story, but I'm making peace with it) and it's kind of cool to know that she'll be here in 2.5 weeks at the latest :) 

Well, at the very least, now you know your body is capable of keeping baby in to 37 weeks! YAY! What's the scoop on the induction? I'm curious!

• Options
    ijackijack member
    imageShannonSky:
    imageijack:

imageShannonSky:

Well, at the very least, now you know your body is capable of keeping baby in to 37 weeks! YAY! What's the scoop on the induction? I'm curious!

To make a very long story short, DH's brother is coming into town with his wife 8/11-8/18 to stay with us (I'm due 8/8). Them coming is non-negotiable, they live overseas and DH only gets to see him 2x a year and we've fought and fought and fought about it. It's REALLY important to me to have time as a family of 4 before people start staying with us, so I'm being induced a couple days early to insure that we're home before they come. It's not ideal, I don't want to be induced, but I'd rather have that time together than try for a "natural" labor (which I'm not guaranteed anyway, I could just be induced a week later) and be stressed about the timing of it. 

Emma - March '08 Quinn - August '11
    Need help with high fat food ideas? Chunky Monkey
  • Options
    Ahh, gotcha!
  • Options
    beyogabeyoga member
    I am now 28 weeks (I had Reid at 24 weeks).  I've never been in the 3rd trimester before.  I failed my 1 hour glucose test and took the 3 hour today.  They will call me with the results.
  • Options

I'll be 32 weeks on Friday.  I had DS at 32 weeks, 2 days.  So I'm really starting to get nervous now.  The next 4 weeks or so are going to be tough.  But we have alot going on to keep us busy and keep my mind off it.  Still getting my 17p shots weekly, and had an u/s last week that looked great.  So really, I have no reason to worry.  But it's near impossible not to.

DH and I have also decided for sure that we want to hire a doula this time too.  I plan on a natural birth (didn't go that route with DS) and we'd really like the extra support.  So hopefully we'll have the birth experience we want in more ways than one :)

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"