Detroit Babies
Options

Pediatrician rec's - eastside

Can anyone recommend a pedi near St. Clair Shores? I'm willing to drive about a half hour from there.

Thanks!

BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Pediatrician rec's - eastside

• Options
    No recs, but ours suuuuuucks, so I'm going to watch this too.
  • Options
    Kara03Kara03 member

We go to Cornerstone Lakeview pediatrics.  We have only gone twice but really like the Dr's. 

Cornerstone Lakeview Pediatric

20225 East 9 Mile Road, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080-1775 (586) 772-1090 ?

16700 21 Mile Rd , Macomb , MI 48044 | 586-228-0130

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am currently pregnant with my first so I can only go off my initial meeting, but Dr. Mandy at 21 Mile and Romeo Plank was really impressive. His staff was extremely friendly and with still being pregnant they put me in a room right away to be sure if any sick kids came in I wouldn't be exposed. I might have waited 2 minutes before the doctor came in and he was happy to talk to me and answer my questions. He never made me feel rushed and really took the time to address my concerns. I left the meeting feeling really great about him and his practice. I am still meeting one more pediatrician next week, to ensure I look at all my options, but am pretty sure we will be going with Dr. Mandy. Let me know if you want any more information.
  • Options

We use Lakeview Pediatrics too.  I've been bringing my kids there for the last 10.5 years.  Love the doctors and staff.  They have Saturday hours and can always get same day appointments.  You always speak to a Nurse Practitioner when you call for a sick visit appointment too.

• Options

imagelasposa425:
    We use Northpointe Pediatrics and love them. 

We use Northpointe as well and LOVE them!  I visited Lakeview and they seemed nice as well, but I decided to go with Northpointe. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker imageimage
  • Options
    imagemrsmitch06:

imagelasposa425:
    We use Northpointe Pediatrics and love them. 

We use Northpointe as well and LOVE them!  I visited Lakeview and they seemed nice as well, but I decided to go with Northpointe. 

Where are they located?  What was the reason you decided to go with them over Lakeview (if you don't mind sharing)?

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    cadencaden member
    Another Lakeview Peds fan here!
  • Options
    cZacZa member
    Macomb Pediatric. 17 Garfield and 11 1/2 Hoover.

• Options

We will be switching to Lakeview also!

Can anyone tell me how many drs there are and if there are long waits? Thanks

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Kara03Kara03 member
    imageJandR07:

We will be switching to Lakeview also!

Can anyone tell me how many drs there are and if there are long waits? Thanks

I believe they have 8 Doctor's.  We have been twice and our wait time was about 5 minutes both times.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"