Minnesota Babies
Options

Pillows...

So, my 18 month old who usually at best sleeps until 7:15 slept until 9 this morning!  When I went in to get him he was laying on a stuffed animal like a pillow, I'm wondering if that was why he slept so well...

I've been surfing the net and most things say wait until they're two to introduce a pillow but what do you guys think?  I can't see that big of a difference for a pillow now or at 2 myself...

Re: Pillows...

• Options
    My son started sleeping with a  pillow right around that time. If his head "falls off" his pillow he will wake up & cry :( so pillows are really helpful 
  • Options
    We started using a pillow around that time.  He was in a toddler bed around that time, and in a twin bed by age 2 (he hated his crib and liked more room).  So yeah, we gave him a thinner regular sized pillow.
    Mama to Elliot (11.09.08) and Jude (09.01.11)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I bought a travel size pillow for my DD around 18 months.  It took her awhile to get used to it, but if you think it'll help, go for it!
  • Options
    By 18m my older daughter was regularly using a stuffed animal as a pillow. We just let her use that until we transitioned her to a toddler bed a couple months after she turned 2. She used a regular pillow in her toddler bed until she got a pillow pet for christmas and now she uses that.
    imageimage
  • Options
    Thanks!  He is now officially sleeping a pillow and it seems to help at night... although we took away the pacifier so naps are becoming an issue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"