Houston Babies

Experience with Babies 1st Furniture?

Hi all-

We're starting our registry and nursery decisions this weekend and Babies 1st Furniture came highly recommended in the Baby Bargains book.  I've heard that the Richmond location service can be a little rude and that the North Freeway (I-45) location is a good outlet location.  Any thoughts?  None of the locations are particularly close to us, so if there is a good recommendation of one location over another, I'm all ears.  Thanks!

BFP #1- 4/2011; DD Brynn born 12/2011

BFP #2- 7/13; EDD- 4/2/14; Lost DS at 20 weeks (11/16/13) due to cord accident

BFP #3- 3/14; EDD- 11/28/14; Lost DD at 15 weeks (6/7/14)- cause unknown

To my angels- I held you every second of your lives and I'll love you every second of mine.

Re: Experience with Babies 1st Furniture?

• I-45 is the largest.  We had great service on many occasions.  No complaints!
    Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • We went to Baby's 1st and really liked the selection.  However, we also went to USA Baby for comparison sake (they have mostly the same brands, etc.), and ended up buying our furniture there b/c they had everything already in stock, so we didn't have to wait for it.  They also price matched what we were given at Baby's 1st.
  • Loading the player...
  • We purchased our furniture from Babys First on Richmond and had a great experience.  They were extremely helpful and set them selves apart from other stores in customer serivice.  Hubby and I went in probably 4 times before we picked the one we wanted and the sales girl was always nice and happy to chat with us.
  • I have two kids and we bought both sets of furniture from Baby's 1st Furniture.  We had some issues with the second set and they came out and replaced the pieces.  Great customer service and I got great deals both times on our Young America sets.
  • We purchased our set (Muniere) from Baby's 1st on I-45.  I worked just south of there, so it was easy and they have a HUGE selection.  I did shop around at USA Baby since it was close as well, but the price at Baby's 1st was better.  FWIW I bought my stroller from USA Baby and they were just as helpful.
  • I had a great experience with the one on 45.
  • No complaints here either, we purchased ours from the Richmond location. At the time, my DH also went to pick it up and he said they had a lot of good deals at the actual warehouse....some items with minor scratches/dents that had been discounted.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • We have been going to the Richmond location a lot and have had a good experience so far. We have ordered our furniture and glider from there - there is a wait time for some brands so dont leave it too late if you want something that you cant get at USA baby, BRU etc. We ordered from the Young America collection... and hopefully will be getting it in the next week or so :)

We also got our car seat and stroller from there. Went in a couple of times before picking what we wanted (for everything!) and they were helpful. You can also book and appt for them to help to install it in the car and make sure you know what you are doing. Im pretty sure they price match too, on car seats anyway. If they dont have the colour in stock you want they might have it at the warehouse and you can pick it up from there, or they'll get it the store within the week usually. Otherwise there might be a little wait. We waited a couple of days.

So far no complaints! 

Our little boy arrived 4 weeks early! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"