New Jersey Babies

pediatrician in the Parsippany/Morristown area

Hi, can anyone recommend a good pediatrician in the Parsippany/Morristown area?  We are pretty new to this area and my OB/GYN is in Bergen County, so he doesn't have anyone he can recommend in the Morris County area. My first child is due in September, so I need to find one soon.  Thank you for any help!!!

Re: pediatrician in the Parsippany/Morristown area

• rf11rf11 member

madison pediatrics (973) 382-0003

they are just down the road from MMH on madison ave. I am happy with them, but I don't really have anywhere else to compare them to. my sister brings her girls there too.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• rf11rf11 member
    i typed their number wrong - sorry. 973 822 0003

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • I've used Morristown Pediatrics for 4.5 years. The Dr's are amazing. I get sick appointments immediately, you never have to wait. I drive there from Wayne because they are so good! They are on James St, make the left at Kings.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I take my daughter to Dr. Burns in Morris Plains.

Morris County Primary Care
    2839 Route 10 East
    Suite 101
    Morris Plains, New Jersey 07950

Phone: 973.292.5600
    FAX: 973.292.6435

https://www.morriscountyprimarycare.com/

"Sometimes the littlest things take up the most room in your heart" Winnie the Pooh

• Sorry, haven't been able to get on here in the last couple weeks but thank you so much for the recommendations!! I really appreciate them!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"