New Orleans Babies
Options

Hypnobirthing classes available in NOLA!

I don't know if any of you ladies are interested, but I am going to be taking a hypnobirthing class starting August 6th in Metairie. She also has classes starting Aug. 2nd Uptown.

I was a huge skeptic when I read the hypnobirthing book, but when I was in labor and could utilize what I had learned, it made such a huge difference in the pain level. I was able to stay fully relaxed during a contraction, and though it hurt, it did not hurt as bad as when I wasn't focusing on what I learned in the book. Soooo, this time around I'm taking the class.

If you are interested, check out NOLA Bliss Born. :)

Re: Hypnobirthing classes available in NOLA!

• Options

Hi Star!

Sorry I didn't PM you back yet. I've been busy with work and was on vacation last week. I need to look more into this.  Let me know how the class goes on August 6th!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Oh, no problem! I couldn't get anyone together but now there's someone who does it locally. I hope you had a great vacation!! :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Good to know we have classes here now.  If we go for a third child (in a year or two!) then I will be looking into it again.  I didn't do hypnobirthing for either of my deliveries, but it is something I would like to try (given I went med-free with DD1, but needed an epi - and yes I said NEEDED - with DD2).  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"