Detroit Babies
Options

Pediatrician in Plymouth/Livonia area?

I know this gets posted often and I know there is one or two that come highly reccommended but I never paid attention before and when I searched nothing came up.  Our pedi just left our office and moved too far away so I need some recs for the Plymouth or Livonia area.  Thanks a ton :) 

Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Pediatrician in Plymouth/Livonia area?

• Options
    I've been happy with Northville Nails in downtown Northville and Luv on Plymouth Road in Livonia.  Luv is kind of expensive, but it's sort of spa like.  I've only gone once without a gift card, and that last time convinced me to go back to Northville Nails to save some money.
  • Options

Haha, I'm a dork!  I thought that said mani/pedi!  We go to a pediatrician in Novi.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    That made me laugh :)  If you like them, what pediatrician do you see in Novi?  Thats not to far either. 
    Mommy's little helper :)Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

We go to Providence Park Pediatrics in Novi.  They are right by the hospital there on Grand River and Beck.  We see Dr. Miele and absolutely love her.  We obviously haven't had to go there too terribly often, thank goodness, but the whole staff was incredibly helpful and nice when we went through a bout of croup a few months ago. 

Providence Park Pediatrics

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Providence Park Pediatrics lover here too!  We see Dr. Newcombe, but we've seen quite a few of the other docs as well when Gabe's been sick.  Dr. Newcombe is amazing, as is the rest of the staff.  They've always gotten us in the same day when Gabe's gotten sick.  We never have an excessive wait either.  I think the most we've waited was 20min and that was when we were squeezed in for an appt.
    Gabriel Joseph 6/13/2010
    BFP#2: 8/14/11 M/C 8/30/11 6w1d
    BFP #3: 10/26/11
    Beta #1 @11dpo: 22 Beta #2 @13dpo: 90 Beta #3 @17dpo: 480
    Missed m/c 12w3d 12/28/11, d&c 12/30/11
    dx Homozygous C677T MTHFR image image
  • Options

We go to IHA - Child Health Associates in downtown Plymouth. They were recommended by friends of ours. Our doctor is Dr. Gitlin, but we've seen a couple of the other doctors, as well as the NP, Holly. We've been very pleased with them. Everyone is friendly and we've never had a problem getting an appointment for a same day sick visit.

I would also recommend the U of M Livonia Health Center - all of their pediatricians are great!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    We love Providence Park Pediatrics as well.  Haven't met a doctor there who wasn't great, but Dr. Parikh is our regular one.
  • Options

We also go to IHA - Child Health Associates in downtown Plymouth.  We see Dr. Sansone (went with the male doctor since we thought our son might be more comfortable with that as he gets older) but we've seen and talked to several other doctors there.  Liked them all so far.  Great getting appointments and they have good hours.  Their after hours number nurse were great at calming me down the one time our son had a temp of 104! 

They have a get-to-know-the docs night almost every month.  Call them and they will set you up with the next night.  You get to meet one of the doctors, ask questions, see the offices, etc. 

• Options
    We go to IHA- Canton and see Dr. Kerri Randall.  LOVE her and love her office.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"