July 2011 Moms
Options

Anyone have PUPPS?

I haven't been diagnosed with it b/c I haven't been to the dr since it appeared but I'm thinking this is what I have.  Any remedies for the itching?  Its driving me nuts!!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Anyone have PUPPS?

• Options
    I don't have it, but 2 of my recently pregnant friends had. The only thing that helped was having the baby. Tongue Tied Good luck! See if your dr has a magical remedy!
  • Options
    Thanks!!!  Hopefully the baby will magically come sooner rather than later!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oatmeal baths really helped calm the itch. I also slathered on cortisone cream as often as I could (I think it says not more than 4-5 times a day). Between baths and cortisone cream, I used Eucerine calming cream (has oatmeal in it, too). It helped tie me over and kept me from scratching too much. I hope this helps you. And it's true, having the babe is all that really helped. I still have the rash, but it's going away more every day.
    J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks!  Ur little one is so cute!  I hope ur having fun with her :)
  • Options
    I just got diagnosed with it literally a few hours ago. I'm on Claritin and hydrocortizone cream, but check with your doctor. She had to up my % of the cream because my rash is everywhere...
  • Options

imagePirateGirl04:
    Thanks!  Ur little one is so cute!  I hope ur having fun with her :)

Thanks! And I forgot to say that I was also taking Benedryl for it, too. It helped me sleep a bit more at night. Toward the end I was taking two Benedryl, per doctor's orders. I hope you can find some relief!

J+C est. 6.22.08
    Adele Lorraine b. 7.13.11

BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"