April 2011 Moms
Options

just got LO's ears pierced...

and it was horrible. I feel like the worst mom ever! She screamed. and screamed. and I thought that the shots were bad...

luckily she's now back to being her smiley self but it took a while. My poor baby. 

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: just got LO's ears pierced...

• Options

Ahhh don't even tell me! I want to get LO's ears pierced soon but I'm afraid that I will feel the same way as you once I hear her cry.

If you touch your LO's ear, does she cry, are her ears sore now?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Awww! I want to get DD's ears pierced so bad! I didn't realize you could do it this early. Post a pic!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Yes! you can do it at 3 months (got the green light from my pediatrician).  Her ears do not seem to be sore, I cleaned them and twisted the earring today and got no reaction... maybe it wasn't such a bad idea, she does look stinkin cute. I'll post a pic later tonight!

if you decide to do it, just prepare to feel horrible, at least for that day.

BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

My pediatrician is from Spain she said they pierce them as soon as they are born in the hospital!! I just thought that was interesting. I pierced LO's at 3 mos she did awesome way better than with her shots, one little "eh" noise and that was all. Good luck ladies.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"