Louisiana Babies
Options

Double Stroller???

Hi. I am expecting my third child in December. I currently have a 5 year old and a 9 month old. I need a double stroller!! I am overwhelmed by all of the many choices and conflicting reviews. I am looking for a double stroller that will accomodate my soon to be newborn all the way up to the possibility of my 5 year old, who is 42 pounds, wanting to take a ride. I also would like for it to fold up easily so that I can get it quickly into my trunk. I also currently have a toyota camry, so I need for it to be able to easily fit into my trunk. I plan to use the stroller on a daily basis from taking walks around campus to going to the mall. Therefore, I would also need for it to easily be able to fit into doorways. I also would like for it to be easy to steer. Any suggestions??

Re: Double Stroller???

• Options
    Do you want it to give you a foot massage at night, too?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Options
    if it needs to go in a trunk, your only options will probably be a baby trend sit and stand or a graco duo glider.  don't bother with side by sides, they won't fit.  these two fold up the smallest - kolcraft and graco quattro tour duo won't fit in your trunk.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    miscarriage/chemical pregnancy 3.19.11 @ 4w5d
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJennifer18131:
    Do you want it to give you a foot massage at night, too?

God, you're such a b*tch. 

OP, how the heck are you going to fit 3 carseats in a Camry? Not being snarky, genuinely curious. 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Thanks cajun... for actually answering my question and giving me advice. It really helps narrow it down! As far as a foot massage, I personally don't think I'm being crazy asking for those things! I don't think there is anything wrong with knowing what you want and need. Also, I am planning on purchasing a new car. However, I haven't yet so I wanted to make sure that if I still haven't when the new baby arrives I will be able to fit the stroller in my trunk. There are three seatbelts in the backseat so technically it can be done. Yes, it would be a tight fit but sometimes you have to do what you have to do. I do have a lot of help and chances are I will rarely if ever have all three with me at once.
  • Options

Hey! I wasn't being snarky!

I don't have twins; my advice for a double stroller is find a pretty one that has cup holders. CBV has twins, hence her info was useful. Geez... 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    check out the bugaboo, they just came out with a double that converts to a single, brilliant design
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"