Hawaii Babies
Options

AW - we have a date!

Got the call from my doctor today -- July 25th at 10am!

Holy moly guacamole. 10 days total, 5 more days of work. Yikes! I am so excited, but so scared. I can't believe we'll get to meet him SO SOON!

Okay, thanks for letting me AW. Big Smile 

cai(o)&cullen+ahk
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW - we have a date!

• Options
    Yay!  How exciting!  Between now & then, be sure to get a lot of sleep, get your hair/nails/etc done, maybe get a massage.  Just pamper yourself because it's gonna be all about baby pretty soon!
  • Options

yay!!!!!!!!! how exciting!!!!! he may make his turn and debut before then, but you have a firm date just in case!!! yay!!!!!

ps i'm looking at your siggy and i'm thinking, did you have a different sn before?

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Super exciting! Sending you lots of good vibes for a healthy and happy delivery. Can't wait to see pics!!!
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks, all! 

imagekinibruin:

ps i'm looking at your siggy and i'm thinking, did you have a different sn before?

Yep - caiandcullen Smile 

cai(o)&cullen+ahk
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I agree with Christine...get some rest, nails/toes/hair/massage done before he arrives.  I am so excited for you!!
  • Options

imagemrs.winter:
    I agree with Christine...get some rest, nails/toes/hair/massage done before he arrives.  I am so excited for you!!

yes!! i so wish i had done that :) looking fwd to the arrival of your LO!

• Options
    inamrainamra member
    Yay, soooo exciting!!! Lots of vibes for a smooth delivery!! Keep us posted!!
    Sept 2008 Wedding | May 2010 & Mar 2012 Babies
  • Options

omg hahah! i'm so late to the game! hi hi hi!!! i hadn't realized that was you! hahahah

and wow you're still working? wow! =)

D started out as a LUCKY CHARM but ended up being our LOVEBUG image
    hawaii 10.2008 plan ;P married bio ???
  • Options

Tha'ts great - and so scary at the same time.  I SO know what you mean.  And it's much easier now when it's just you and DH.  I would suggest a few date nights now if you can manage it, b/c it might be awhile before you get that again!!

• Options

imagesanae78:
    Yay!  How exciting!  Between now & then, be sure to get a lot of sleep, get your hair/nails/etc done, maybe get a massage.  Just pamper yourself because it's gonna be all about baby pretty soon!

Yes, I agree with this. So excited for you two :)

• Options
    imagevanceandlori:

imagesanae78:

Yes, I agree with this. So excited for you two :)

So exciting...enjoy these last days a twosome...and rest as much as possible before the Big Day! Good luck!

• Options
    Wow, Cai, it's happening so fast! Really, really excited for you and Cullen!  July 25th just sounds like a great birthday ~ the adventure is about to begin! So exciting!
    lindsay and kaata - june 21, 2010 - lani phase II my planning bio
  • Options
    Yaaay! How exciting! I agree with the other ladies - make sure you rest as much as you can and pamper yourself a bit (and if you have the time/energy, make some meals for the freezer - our freezer full of food was invaluable and helped us not to eat junk food all the time during those first few weeks).
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"