Babies: 9 - 12 Months
Options

Give me Ideas and or websites

I was going to make Kinsley's first birthday Tutu Cute and have lots of tutu decorations.  But, I scratched that idea and need help or ideas or websites for 1st birthday ideas.  

I was thinking - since her birthday is October, having either a pumpkin party of some sorts or a halloween birthday party.  Not sure.  Just wondering if anyone has any sites or suggestions.  TIA.  

And, it's been really slow here so I'm hoping someone answers LOL 

Sawyer Quinn (09/06/06), Rory Keaton (04/07/08) and Kinsley Saffron (10/12/10). Forever and ever my babies they'll be. A rose can say "I love you",orchids can enthrall,but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,yes, that says it all.~Author Unknown
Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Give me Ideas and or websites

• Options
    I think the tutu idea sounds cute. I've seen princess parties before (not disney princesses). Everyone wear a tiara, lots of pink and silver. I've been using google or pinterest to find ideas.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    catchmyparty.com is great. It's where I got a lot of ideas for DD's party.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagehopecounts:
    catchmyparty.com is great. It's where I got a lot of ideas for DD's party.

Thank you!  I hadn't seen this site yet! 

Sawyer Quinn (09/06/06), Rory Keaton (04/07/08) and Kinsley Saffron (10/12/10). Forever and ever my babies they'll be. A rose can say "I love you",orchids can enthrall,but a weed bouquet in a chubby fist,yes, that says it all.~Author Unknown
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    We are going with a pumpkin theme since D's bday is in October :)

You could check etsy for ideas though. Type in first birthday ___ and a ton of things pop up. I saw a lot of cute theme ideas just browsing on etsy.

Danica 10.22.10 | Milo 12.23.12

PicMonkey Collage3

• Options
    delg23delg23 member

JUST discovered this one 

https://www.thecakeblog.com 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I love this blog:  https://www.karaspartyideas.blogspot.com/

There are some really cute ideas here.  I am doing the Vintage Red Wagon party for Kellan's 1st.  

• Options
    Thanks ladies for the help! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"