March 2011 Moms
Options

"Secret Santa" reveal ideas?

I'm helping host a big group baby shower on Saturday and we're trading gifts like Secret Santa.  I'm trying to think up a fun way to reveal the secret santas but can't come up with much.

One idea we had was to write down a guess of who your gift is from.  When all the gifts have been opened, each person would reveal their guess and those who guessed correctly would get a little prize. 

We also thought we could do the idea above but the person giving the gift could attach a little note saying something like, "To: Bob.  From: Someone who likes burgers, has brown hair, and likes chick flicks".  That way it would help each person guess and it would help everyone get to know each other a little better (we're a big New Parent Support Group and this will be the first event for most people so a good majority of the attendants won't know anyone).

Someone else had the idea that I could give each person a list of 2 people to choose from so it would be a little easier (I organized it so I know who bought for whom).  So it would be, "Do you think Bob or John bought you this gift?"

So far that's all we've come up with and I think they're all a little lame...Any other ideas???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Pregnancy Ticker Graphics

Re: "Secret Santa" reveal ideas?

• Options

Of the choices you put I like the middle one best - "To: x From: ..." but I think it would be neat to make the from: a really random fact about yourself, not hair color but something that makes you really unique. That way it's fun and very possibily a good conversation starter.

image Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"