Dallas-Fort Worth Babies
Options

Baylor Dallas Lactation Nurses??

Has anyone delivered at Baylor Dallas and had an experience with the Lactation Nurses? I was just wondering what your thoughts and experieces were, Please share :) Thanks!!

Re: Baylor Dallas Lactation Nurses??

• Options
    I delivered there almost 2 years ago (*sniff sniff*).  I had a great experience with the LCs at Baylor.  I delivered on  Saturday night and saw one on Sunday, again on Monday, and again right before discharge on Tuesday.  I also had a lot of luck with my night nurses who were very knowledgeable about breastfeeding and who also helped us work on our latch.  We're still BFing so something must have helped :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I delivered at Baylor Dallas the end of April and the whole experience was wonderful, including the Lactation Nurses.  They even gave me a card with their phone number in case I had questions/issues after I was released.  My daughter's pediatrician also has lactation nurses on staff to help.  Good luck!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I delivered at the end of June and the Lactation Nurse was Great. She had alot of advice and information that helped when I was released. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"