Potty Training
Options

When did/will you ditch the diapers at nap/bed?

DS has been PTing for a little over a week and doing very well.  So my question is when did/will you take away diapers for nap/bedtime?  I tried undies at nap twice and the first time we woke him early bc we had to go somewhere and he was dry, the 2nd time he woke up early crying and wet.  We went back to diapers at nap and he woke up crying in the middle of his nap (thought this was maybe bc he wet himself and felt it but I just rubbed his back so he would finish his nap)  Then this morning he woke up from all night with a dry diaper so I wonder if he really could do it? 

Re: When did/will you ditch the diapers at nap/bed?

• Options
    I already ditched them for naps.  I just make sure he goes potty before he takes a nap, and I put him in underwear and a diaper cover from cloth diapering.  He's been waking up dry every day, and that's with a 2-3 hour nap.  At night, I still put him in a diaper and he still wakes up really wet.  I've heard nighttime might take a couple months after daytime.  Also, my DS is pretty young, so it might take longer for nighttime.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"