Health & Exercise
Options

Zumba

Anyone else doing Zumba?  If so, how long have you been doing it and are you satisfied with it?
BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: Zumba

• Options
    I used to do it and loved it. It was fun when I did it, but I am in decent shape so I was never sore afterwards even though I would burn 600+calories according to my HRM...then the classes at the gym were 70people full and you had to get there 20-30minutes before to get a spot. So now I just wish I was doing it and do other stuff instead because I don't want to be whacked in the face in a packed classroom!
    Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    This reply has been edited by a moderator
    to remove the redirecting hyperlink spam

PLEASE STOP SPAMMING THE BOARDS

• Loading the player...
  • Options

image2gr8pits:
    I used to do it and loved it. It was fun when I did it, but I am in decent shape so I was never sore afterwards even though I would burn 600+calories according to my HRM...then the classes at the gym were 70people full and you had to get there 20-30minutes before to get a spot. So now I just wish I was doing it and do other stuff instead because I don't want to be whacked in the face in a packed classroom!

I used to do it and then started experiencing the same as PP in bolded above. It takes the fun factor out of it when you start running out of room and are more concerned about not getting hit/not hitting the persons next to you/behind you/in front of you.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

• Options

I do it and love it.  It's a good work out, but probably shouldn't be the only thing you do.  I guess I'm lucky that my gym has added classes and moved some classes to the larger studio to accomodate demand.  It is popular, but there's still lots of room in our studios.  It's so much fun that it's actually one type of exercise that I look forward to.  For the most part, I hate working out.

DS1 age 7, DD age 5 and DS2 born 4/3/12
  • Options
    mcvgalmcvgal member
    I've been doing it for 6 years now, in fact going to a 2 hour Zumba event this afternoon. I love it.

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

• Options
    I teach it 5 days a weeks! So much fun!! A great work out.
                     7/08, 1/12, 2/14, Due with baby #4  2/12/16 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    I love it too! Lately though I don't feel like I have the energy for it AT ALL. I miss it!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"