Minnesota Babies
Options

Daycare Recs - SSP, WSP, Woodbury, Oakdale, StP (east side)

Hi Ladies-

There is a chance my daycare situation could change here in the nearer future.  I'm just looking for recs.  We live on the Saint Paul/Maplewood border and DD curently goes to SSP for daycare.

I'm more concerned about going to a quality place, than distance, but don't want to drive to the western metro or anything.  Some thing in the east or near east area is preferred.

Any recs are appreciated.  DD is 2.

Re: Daycare Recs - SSP, WSP, Woodbury, Oakdale, StP (east side)

• Options
    I also live on the East side.  Send me an email at angelame232003@yahoo.com and I will give you more information.  My niece went to the same place so when we were looking for our DD there was no question.  We did look at another center an and in home place but there was no comparison as far as the quality of the place/care etc.  The other center was actually cheaper and included food/formula but nothing gave us the piece of mind as much as this place.  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I can't figure out how to PM, but if you send me one, I have a reference for you. She's my MIL, but I've seen her with her kids and she's great! She's also in SSP.
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options

Thanks Ladies - I'll be PMing/ emailing you all.

(Sorry I was out on vacation a bit and hosting DD's 2 year bday party!)

• Options
    My girls don't go to daycare, but I had to comment because we had that same outfit that your daughter is wearing in your signature pic. My oldest wore it to a winter wedding and everyone thought it was so cute.
    imageimage
  • Options
    I responded to your PM :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"