Connecticut Babies
Options

OB (and hospital) recs in Farmington Valley/West Hartford needed, please!

Hi all!

We are new to Connecticut, having recently moved here for my DH's job.  I have needed to find new doctors here anyway (as we're a bit too far out to take the train to my Manhattan docs), but I have more of a sense of urgency now as I found out this morning that I am pregnant. :) 

I'll be heading to my GP tomorrow for confirmation tomorrow and I'm sure he'll give me a rec for an OB/GYN, but I thought I'd check this board as well!

Thanks in advance!

Re: OB (and hospital) recs in Farmington Valley/West Hartford needed, please!

• Options
    rsd12rsd12 member
    Hi & Welcome!  I live in Farmington & go to Farmington OB (https://www.farmingtonobgynct.com/)  I have had a wonderful experience with them for my 3 boys.  Also I delivered at Hartford Hospital & they were amazing there too!
    Boy 1 2/06 - Boy 2 12/07 - Boy 3 9/09
  • Options

Thank you! :)  Heading over to their website now!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ditto Farmington OB-Gyn.  I go to their Hartford office now, but started out with them originally in Farmington when I first moved to the state back in 2001.  My main physician is Dr. Farwell and I love her, but they are all great.  Dr. Graham delivered my daughter last year and was wonderful.
    ~DD born 3-25-10~DS born 6-5-12~
    imageimage
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers imageimage
  • Options
    I would check out Dr. Ursula Steadman...she is located at 499 Farmington Avenue, Farmington, CT....Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"