Indiana Babies
Options

Jaycee Dugard article on CNN

Sorry, no linky, but one of the most read articles on CNN today is about Jaycee Dugard, the girl who was kidnapped and held for 18 years. She talks about giving birth to her first baby in the backyard when she was 14. I just cannot even imagine that. From now on, everytime I get freaked about labor or have a pg whine in general I'm going to try and remember poor little Jaycee having a baby in the backyard and shut up. For real...I just can't imagine.

Re: Jaycee Dugard article on CNN

• Options
    rachesraches member
    Crazy, huh?  Did you see the ABC Primetime Special last night where Diane Sawyer interviewed Jaycee.  The whole still is just mind-blowing.
    Owen and Olivia born on November 2, 2011 at 30.5 weeks Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

::coming out of Bump retirement to respond::

I watched the Diane Sawyer interview and can't believe it. I kinda want to, but really DON'T want to, read her book.

Pregnancy Ticker Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I haven't read it but how scary for a 14-year-old to give birth in a backyard!  I can't even imagine how much that traumatized her.  :( 
    No siggy pic until TB gets rid of Twitter and FB links Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    imageNDwife07:

::coming out of Bump retirement to respond::

I watched the Diane Sawyer interview and can't believe it. I kinda want to, but really DON'T want to, read her book.

My thoughts exactly.  I want to read the book, but I don't need the additional images in my mind. 

• Options
    She was found the day my water broke. That did put some things in perspective while in labor.

Thursday, May 5th, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Ask me stuff.
  • Options
    I read the book in 1 day. She is a remarkably positive person for all that she's been through. Worth the read.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"