Alabama Babies
Options

Ladies, be careful, Wilma007 stole someones pic on our board.

https://community.thebump.com/cs/ks/forums/ShowThread.aspx?PostID=55586052#55592892

I know she posts over here, you may want to watermark your pictures, I linked you to the thread that shows what happened. Just be careful, I know she's supposedly in your area.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Ladies, be careful, Wilma007 stole someones pic on our board.

• Options
    Wow.  I know people have been uber-suspicious of her in the past, but that kind of seals it right there.  Thanks for the links!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Thanks! You know I post over there too. We are pretty careful around here as a result of the antics, but it's important to know. One of our regulars here tried to get Wilma banned awhile back, was told she would be, and the she clearly never was. :-/  

Hopefully, the reporting is successful this time.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Thank you so much!  I hate that she has ruined our board and that she is torturing y'all as well.  Going to take my siggy pic down now. 
  • Options

ugh. UGH UGH!

Thanks for letting us know!! 

• Options
    Thanks for letting us know!  We have all been suspicious of her for a while, but this just seals the deal.  Everyone hide any personal info....and obviously your pics :(
  • Options
    I hate to point this out guys, but be more careful than just pics. My friend had info stolen recently by a pedophile guy who was pretending to be a mom on another site.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"