VBAC

I just emailed ICAN

I just emailed my local ICAN chapter. (I am currently in Scranton/Wilkes-Barre PA) and am hoping that she can lead in the right direction.....

Bc this anxiety is terrible. I am only 15w  and i  know that I cannot continue with the stress from my current provider. So keeping my fingers crossed that she has some good names of supportive doctors that I can switch to.

thanks for all your help so far....i plan on posting/lurking on this board to try and keep myself sane!

DC:#1 10/2006 born at 40 weeks (33 weeks PTL)
DC#2 born silent at 22 weeks 1.11.11
Dc#3 born vbac 1/2012 <bra DC#4 born VBAC 3/2014

Re: I just emailed ICAN

• Good luck!  See, this is where a doula comes into play as well and you can bounce your thoughts of of her. 
    DS born via c/s 11/08 and med-free GD VBAC DD 3/11! Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm about an hour north fo you and have found a homebirth midwife that I am very comfortable with for my HBA2C.  Finding a VBA2C provider for a hospital proved very difficult and I just couldn't bear the thought of another section due to 'policy'.  PM me if you'd like her contact info!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Good luck! I hope things work out for you. I second chicsub, doulas are great, and not only during labor!
    DS1 - Feb 2008

DS2 - Oct 2010 (my VBAC baby!)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"