Missouri Babies

Looking for infant CPR class

Hi all,

Do you know if anyone is having an infant CPR class in the next few months?  We live on the MO side but are willing to travel to the KA side for classes as well.  I will be attending birthing classes but I don't think they will cover CPR.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Looking for infant CPR class

• Hi!! Congrats on the baby! You could ask your ob/gyn the next time you see them or call your local community college and sign up for some. But I do want to say that your birthing class willl go over the subject briefly... Good luck!!
  • We took one at St. Luke's North on Barry Rd.  It covered both adult and infant CPR.  You might check out their website or give them a call to see what their schedule is like.

https://www.saintlukeshealthsystem.org/location/saint-lukes-northland-hospital-barry-road

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • We took a CPR class through the Healthy Arrivals series through OP Regional & related hospitals. It was separate from our birthing class.

Here's the listing of classes - it looks like right now they're only offering them at the OP Education center which is at 87th & US-69.

You might also try the Red Cross (the site's stalling on me so I can't check actual offerings).

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thanks everyone!  I was concerned that I wouldn't be able to get a class in before I deliver.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • mcvgalmcvgal member
    I just signed up for one at NKC Hospital on August 3rd - adult, child, and infant cpr and AED - $40.00 and the class is from 530-930

11.2011 - DS1

02.2013 - loss at 6 wks

06.2014 - DS2

10.2015 - loss at 12 wks

03.2017 - DD

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"