TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

I made the mistake of lurking on PAL

I was looking  for an old e-friend.  Now I'm sad for two reasons:  I saw tons of people who are on their second take-home baby, and the friend I was looking for recently lost another at 14 weeks (cowgirl  for anyone that remembers).  I wish I could undo what I just did!
dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

Re: I made the mistake of lurking on PAL

• Options

She did??? Oh no!  Poor thing. She's such a sweetheart! My heart breaks for her. Broken Heart

I saw some happy news, too, though when I was lurking. Texas is pregnant!

• Options

I know how you feel.  I like to see how all the girls I knew and loved progressing, but sometimes it makes me sad that I am not there with them.  Especially all the July babies being born, my 3rd lost baby would have been due later this month. 

Hopefully, we will all get to be over there soon too. 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imagewickedsugar:
    imageheathergirl67:

She did??? Oh no!  Poor thing. She's such a sweetheart! My heart breaks for her. Broken Heart

I KNOW !!  

I saw that, too but I was hoping she would come over her and announce herself...of course , given the drama  over the last few months, she may not want to.

dd(Brianna) 11/01/94, ds(Bram)10/17/95, ds(Jesse)9/26/97, dd (Annie Ruth) 7/27/05 5mc Jan '08, May '08, Feb '09, Sept '09, Apr '11 "And can it be that in a world so full and busy, the loss of one weak creature makes a void in any heart, so wide and deep that nothing but the width and depth of vast eternity can fill it up." - Charles Dickens

PAL/PGAL Welcome

• Options
    I stopped lurking regularly on TTCAL the day someone I came over with hit 36 weeks. I've now hit the stage where people I came over with from TTCAL have take-home babies, and it's torture to lurk.
  • Options
    imagewickedsugar:
    imageCissi64:
    imagewickedsugar:
    imageheathergirl67:

I KNOW !!  

I saw that, too but I was hoping she would come over her and announce herself...of course , given the drama  over the last few months, she may not want to.

I don't think she felt comfortable, busting over here and telling us, because she hasn't posted over here in ages... Not that we would flame her or anything.. But Kwim ?

Oh yeah, I totally get where she is coming from. If I stopped posting here for awhile and then got pregnant I probably wouldn't come over and blast my pregnancy announcement. However, I love Texas and am totally willing to blast HER pregnancy announcement! I'm already impatient to see pictures of her baby... I think I'll be waiting for a while though, as she's only a few weeks along.

• Options
    imagewickedsugar:
    imageheathergirl67:

I KNOW !!  

OMG really!?!?! Squee!! 

• Options

imageLilMaggs:
    I stopped lurking regularly on TTCAL the day someone I came over with hit 36 weeks. I've now hit the stage where people I came over with from TTCAL have take-home babies, and it's torture to lurk.

This, I am to the point where I don't even know the newest "graduates".  It makes me so sad, I may never get there.

I really wish we could stop ourselves from lurking.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ??? TTCAL Buddies w/ BabyTrippin & CashewsMommy ???
    1st BFP = m/c 4.21.08 @ 7W5D (and divorce)
    TTC #1 since 6.10
    SA #1=Agglutination SA #2= Everything perfect
    HSG= All clear & perfect
    Currently learning to live Child Free
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    ?My NTNP Chart! ?My Blog!?Follow Me on Pinterest
    CLICK to give care & food to animals in need -
    ?Big Girls have babies too!?
    ??Success/pregnant after everything welcome - FHs need not apply??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    My heart breaks for cowgirl. But that's great news about Texas!!

BFP#1 {Cashew} - 9.19.09 EDD 5.26.10
    The day you first lay in my arms, you made my life complete.
    Aurora Rose born sleeping at 35w on 4-21-10
    BFP#2 {Almond} - 2.1.11 EDD 10.12.11 C/P 2.11.11

• Options

***ticker warning***

hi girls!  like y'all said i didn't feel right coming over here to announce.  i have been MIA for a looooooong time now.  i was so deep in a depression that i needed a break.  i wasn't sure of the dynamics of this board anymore and i know how much it hurt sometimes. 

we got lucky on our 3rd IUI.  obviously i'm still waaaaaaaaaaaay early, but we are cautiously excited!  it's been since 8/08 since i was pg.  dear god i thought it was never going to happen.  i really have to thank Heather, you mentioned the cervical cap and we used it this time and ....well you know the rest now.    :)   i did give you a shout out on PAL when i announced.   thank you for thinking of me ladies!  i really appreciate the love! 

i heard about cowgirl.  :(   so sad.  i'm sorry, but i think we have all suffered enough and should not have to go thru anymore heartbreak.   (((hugs to her)))

• Options
    imageTexas77again:

we got lucky on our 3rd IUI.  obviously i'm still waaaaaaaaaaaay early, but we are cautiously excited!  it's been since 8/08 since i was pg.  dear god i thought it was never going to happen.  i really have to thank Heather, you mentioned the cervical cap and we used it this time and ....well you know the rest now.    :)   i did give you a shout out on PAL when i announced.   thank you for thinking of me ladies!  i really appreciate the love! 

Don't know if you remember me, but I am so happy for you! I missed seeing you around here but I still see you on FB!  

• Options

Noah, OMG, of course i remember you girl, you're an oldie, like me!  what's up with you?  last i heard you were still TTA, has that changed yet?

i had been pretty homeless on the boards for a long time now.  i didn't know very many ppl on TTCAL anymore, plus i was getting so tired of all the newbs and the goats and graduates and the same stupid ass questions and phishing posts, i just had to step away, kwim?  pretty much all my friends are on PAL and 6+.  i've been posting a lot on the natural birth board and i've been lurking all over the boards. 

• Options
    imageTexas77again:

***ticker warning***

hi girls!  like y'all said i didn't feel right coming over here to announce.  i have been MIA for a looooooong time now.  i was so deep in a depression that i needed a break.  i wasn't sure of the dynamics of this board anymore and i know how much it hurt sometimes. 

i heard about cowgirl.  :(   so sad.  i'm sorry, but i think we have all suffered enough and should not have to go thru anymore heartbreak.   (((hugs to her)))

Wow, how cool! I helped get you pregnant! That makes me your baby daddy, kinda.

I DEMAND VISITATION!!!

(but don't stay up waiting for child support $)

• Options

When I first started visiting the Natural Birth board, I felt like I'd found a secret treasure because all of the TTCAL ladies talked about the infamous "Texas" and there she was in living color!  I felt so cool Stick out tongue

• Options
    imageheathergirl67:

Go Texas!

I'm so sad for Cowgirl... Broken Heart

* PG #1 2/26/09: mm/c 4/14/09 at 10w4d | PG #2 8/5/09: mm/c 9/29/09 at 11w3d (boy) * 
    * CP's 4/14/10, 9/1/10, 4/19/11, 5/24/11, 10/14/13, 11/16/13 *
    * Ectopic 1/17/14 - nothing on u/s at 6w4d * 
    * PG #7 BFP 12/21/11 - DD born 8/31/12 * 
    * DH Dx'd with balanced translocation in 2011 *

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"